The VG Resource

Full Version: Kirby 64 rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are all the different facial expressions included as separate textures? Because if not, somebody needs to rip them nownownwownownow!!
(10-28-2012, 08:15 AM)Trollerskates Wrote: [ -> ]Are all the different facial expressions included as separate textures? Because if not, somebody needs to rip them nownownwownownow!!

Well uhh, the thing is, I ripped these from the title screen and minigames, which use lower poly models and textures than in the cutscenes. Should I've ripped from the cutscenes or are these okay the way they are?
Well, since the game is not properly emulatable I guess the cutscenes would do better.
Also sfhgkfghjlijcl I love you so much for doing this game Cry
Should it be noted that these models are from the minigames and aren't the in-game characters?
(10-28-2012, 11:54 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Should it be noted that these models are from the minigames and aren't the in-game characters?
Well, they're from the title screen. I used like, one texture from the minigames. But yeah, go for it. Maybe I should do the cutscene characters. I dunno.
These are now up. Smile
I think that Yes, you should. Big Grin