The VG Resource

Full Version: Mother 4 [SPRITERS WANTED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everybody! MOTHER 4 is a tribute/spiritual successor to Shigesato Itoi's MOTHER series. We aim to provide an experience with a similar richness, heart, and style of the official trilogy.

A post was recently put up on the main MOTHER 4 blog, seeking for some extra spriters to help the art team along.

If you're interested, check the update here for requirements and other info on the game itself. Thanks.
I'm already enrolled in this, despite me not being available at the moment. I'll help with the NPCs and the likes.
I would really love to help! Is there a deadline for the applications?
I would help out with spriting in general if I thought the current style was good for the game, and if I was more fond of MOTHER.

Good luck with recruiting, though! Pik, let me know when your team changes the sprite style and I'll be glad to help you out with graphics.
(10-28-2012, 01:53 PM)Baegal Wrote: [ -> ]I would really love to help! Is there a deadline for the applications?

Nope, It will stick around until we find the right people!
I almost wish I could play this right now and skip right to the end, because the Mother endings are always so crazy.