The VG Resource

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings, everyone! Happy to be here! Was one of the contributers of the Sonic ModGen project before the MFZ site was shut down (sadly Sad).

Now I'm hoping to try some new sprites while learning more of the how-to's on spriting.

Right now I'm kinda good on editing sprites but I'm hoping to make a complete sheet or two. Have a couple ideas on future sprite projects but that will come later.

How is everyone by the way? Big Grin
Hello and welcomes to the Resource of Sprites and More Community™ FirebirdPhoenix87!
Welcome to the Resource, FirebirdPhoenix87! This is truly a treasure trove if spriting's your aspiration Smile

Hope you enjoy your time here!
Thank you! Big Grin I have a few ideas on future sprites I'd like to work on but expect to see at least one in the Requests soon.
You mean Spriting and Pixel Art, right? That is where you go to improve on your spriting. There is no requesting anything until you meet the site's minimum requirements as stated in the rules. Wink

As for me, I'm just starting to get over a nasty illness but am otherwise rather dandy. Tongue
Oh OK. Well I've made a couple Sonic sprites (both are different) &, while I'm trying to finalize the overall look, I still wish to learn the how-to's on animations (simple jogging).
Yeah, just make a thread in the spriting forum I linked to and we will help you with just about anything concerning your sprites including animation and other techniques.
If only you were named FirebirdPhoenix86 Tongue

Anyway, welcome.