The VG Resource

Full Version: Oh, hey.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, I signed up here as pkFire-a, but I don't really use the same name very often. I'm a major Pokemon fan, but I've been constantly coming over to this place for all varieties of sprites, especially Mario, Bubble Bobble, and Kirby. Actually, I first ran into this place while looking for sprite rips for a mario fangame in 2004. It was a good resource, and I guess I just kept coming.

Nowadays, I'm in a circle of Pokemon fans that all work on a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon MMORPG, and often we still come here for the resources. There weren't many dungeon tilesets suiting our needs in the Red/Blue/Time/Darkness/Sky sections, though (understandably so, since there's so many different kinds), so we had to get them ourselves.

I know at least two friends in our own circle have made accounts in this community, either requesting help on ripping sprites, or sending over some that we ripped ourselves for our fangame. Granted, we've been holding our sheets so long that a good number of them have already been ripped by other people at this point, but there's still plenty to give.

Although I've liked this place for a long while, I've been holding off joining the community until now for a few reasons. I've been wanting to get some help with the models part of this site, donate some of the sprites ripped from this side of the internet, and make some requests. I know there's some safeguards on that to prevent problems on the forums, though, so I'll probably have to hold that off for now.
Hello and welcome to the Resource Community, pkFire-a! Enjoy your stay Genki ^_^
Howdy pkFire-a, welcome to the Resource! Yes indeed we'd love to see any sheets you guys ripped Smile

Hope you enjoy your time here!
Hey welcome to the resource! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome to TSR, pkFire! Please read the rules and enjoy your stay!
I'd be thrilled if you'd share your PMD sprites with us. In case you may not have noticed I'm the one who ripped most of the Pokémon. Big Grin
I would have ripped some tile sets too but never got around to it. I may try someday if you guys don't get them all.