The VG Resource

Full Version: Hello...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Um, hi, I'm going by "Hoa" here, hehe.

Actually, I came here to request sprite rips, buuuuuut oh dear! I need to wait a month! XDSweatdrop

Um, hi! Big GrinSweatdrop
Howdy Hoa, welcome to the Resource!

Not sure how long you'll stay here or whatever, but at least you're making an intro post instead of spamming to 20 posts Big Grin

Hope you enjoy it here anyway!
Welcome "Hoa". Enjoy your stay on these forums and check out the requests section if you want to request whatever sprites you are looking for. Be sure to look for them first on the site however. Have fun. Smile
(10-22-2012, 09:46 AM)Makermatic21 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome "Hoa". Enjoy your stay on these forums and check out the requests section if you want to request whatever sprites you are looking for.

yes... he already knows this
but he does not meet the requirements to request yet
btw welcome hoa! please enjoy your stay and i hope you stick around because we have a lot to offer Wink
Cool Very well. I'll let the mods be in charge of showing him around than. Just trying to help Mighty Jetaku . Anyways Mighty Jetaku is right. These forums have very much to offer.
Welcome Hoa to the resource, I hope you just won't leave after you made your request :p
Welcome to the community Hoa!
Joining to request is something many members do, but you should check out some of the other forums the community has to offer as well. Have fun!
Oh, hey there! While requesting is certainly a nice thing to do (and it's good to see you read the rules) there's a lot more around here.

If you have any creative talent, I'm sure you'll find a place to fit over at the Creativity subforum. Sprite art, music, writing... whatever! Even if you're not artistically inclined that's fine too, because there are a few places to just hang out and share a few games. Personally I log in every few days just to check out Woppet's image topic, but that's a matter of taste.

In any event, this is a whole community and it'd be a shame to see you only show up for a request or two. Try to mix in with the crowd! You might just make a few friends along the way. Smile