The VG Resource

Full Version: leaving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
forum sucks goin to PT

bye bye
Aight. Later.
Come back at some point and tell us how PT is, huh? IDK if I want to re-sign up or not.
you do
it's better
Would it be mean if I said I trusted Skink's opinion over yours?

That, and I didn't ask you. =D
it belongs to me now so i'm tryin to make it better

i.e., listening to people's suggestions
Oh, okay. Later.

Gtfo.
We understand that you need another forum where you can WHINE about this one.
(09-11-2008, 07:10 PM)Mr. Buttbutt Wrote: [ -> ]We understand that you need another forum where you can WHINE about this one.

It's really all they do over there, they just whine about the "unfair moderation" and call Zee a bitch a bunch. They banned me a while back but it was no big loss for me lol.
See you at PT, Skink.

And Grooveman, it's okay at the moment. There are barely any members, so there isn't exactly much activity, but Tyvon IS trying to improve it.
whoa RB is here

anyways

cya
Awwe bye skinky ):
(09-11-2008, 07:15 PM)rabidbaboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2008, 07:10 PM)Mr. Buttbutt Wrote: [ -> ]We understand that you need another forum where you can WHINE about this one.

It's really all they do over there, they just whine about the "unfair moderation" and call Zee a bitch a bunch. They banned me a while back but it was no big loss for me lol.
I know this becuuse I've lurked.
Also, you remind me of someone.

Ever been to GM Forums.
(09-11-2008, 07:15 PM)rabidbaboy Wrote: [ -> ]

no we don't, you should be warned for flamebaiting
Aww, I don't know who you are, but bye-bye!