The VG Resource

Full Version: So, apparently I'm new?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings, members of tSR. You're looking rather good today. Are those new shoes?

Now that we're acquainted, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Orbit, although you may call me Orb, or any other affectionate shortening of my username.

I've been making custom sprites for about half a year now, but I haven't really been satisfied with the quality of them. I decided to join this forum after I heard from the street that you all "knew your shit".

I also enjoy video games, although I suppose that's a given, really. I mainly play Nintendo games, seeing as they cost less than other games (at least where I come from). In recent times, I have also been dabbling in League of Legends, which I am pretty terrible at.

I sincerely hope that this is the start of a wonderful relationship, and that I won't get banned in my first week.
Hello and welcome to the Resource Community, Orbit! Genki ^_^
Why yes, these are new shoes. Thanks for noticing!

Welcome to the Resource, Orbit! As long as you have common sense you should stay un-banned. Following the rules might help too Wink
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay and improve your spritin' skillzzzzzzz.
Always good to see a new face. Welcome abord! Tongue