The VG Resource

Full Version: CNH`s Submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I ain't happy but, I'm feeling glad,
I got sunshine, in a bag.
I'm useless, but not for long,
The future, is coming on
Is coming on
Is coming on
Is coming on

New:
[Image: iDleRDbuEKY0o.png]

Thunder & Elthunder: Is vsnes showing something different?
Elfire: Sure these are all frames? Looks like the first two rows skipped some of them.
(10-25-2012, 11:56 AM)Davy Jones Wrote: [ -> ]Thunder & Elthunder: Is vsnes showing something different?
Be it my incompetence or something else, my FE4 doesn't create proper savestates and the images come out corrupted. As a result I might be missing a few pixels. Sorry, Davy~

(10-25-2012, 11:56 AM)Davy Jones Wrote: [ -> ]Elfire: Sure these are all frames? Looks like the first two rows skipped some of them.

I dont think I`m missing anything but here it is.

[Image: iqV4KSJgdXIVI.png]
Two hawt FE characters as icons. Your welcome. Cool

Fire Emblem Path of Radiance (Other Systems) [11MB]
[Image: ihoiq2hXiXg5i.png]

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn (Other Systems)[26 MB]
[Image: iYdM37MN8bnza.png]
You missed an L in "Illustrations". Tongue
Herp derp

[Image: ihoiq2hXiXg5i.png]

[Image: iYdM37MN8bnza.png]
vSNES works with a rare Broadcast exclusive game but not with Fire Emblem 4? Not cool.

Fire Emblem 3 [SNES]

[Image: ibHOquJg9C8k3.png] [Image: ibo5K4XF4kSBa8.png] [Image: i6cByq1XnDoCV.png] [Image: ixHzn3Fhz2ude.png]
But it works with 3, does it? The BS Map 2 has only 383 pixels in height, which means you miss one pixel (emulators always cut off at least one frame, this is where vSNES helps you out).
I went ahead and uploaded everything including Map 3 until you come back and update it (if possible).
Thanks, miss.

Davy, I did use VSNES which is why I thought it was odd that it worked with a Broadcast Satellaview game.
Zzzzz....

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn (Other Systems)
[Image: i0XxYaVq18twY.png]
Fire Emblem Path of Radiance (Other Systems)
[Image: ibr5LBfTDF9etG.png] [Image: iIAywfltK7wTR.png] [Image: ibvtbfSJrt089M.png]
Uploading them now! Good job!
Thanks, Dazz~

Fire Emblem Sacred Stones (GBA)

[Image: ibloaObx0d6kvY.png] [Image: ibzrgRlk7yOLzy.png]

Fire Emblem Path of Radiance (Other Systems)

[Image: ibvQRd1htzKW9L.png] [Image: ibaWEijvtfkg3o.png]

Man, I gotta clean up that FE8 section.
You have no idea how much I want those GBA Fire Emblem games to be great sections on the site...

Uploading now! Heart
Thanks again! But I`m ripping from another game at the moment, sorry~

But I have a question (for who ever`s reading this). How`s the format of this submission? If it`s weird then I could change it.

[Image: iDleRDbuEKY0o.png]
Pages: 1 2