The VG Resource

Full Version: Bully Sprite Sheet. (From SM64)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's a WIP, and I haven't made all of the frames, but how is it so far?
[Image: Picture1-2.png]
C&C plz Cute kthxbai
It looks more like a coin than a sphere.
hmm... you are sorta right. Any idea how to fix it?? O_o

[Image: bully.jpg]

There is uh. Absolutely nothing right about that. It's not even a perfect circle.
Why aren't the feet green...?
Walking: Needs more frames. Also what's with the one in the middle with the timy feet? Fix them.
Stomping: More frames.
The tiny feet are him looking forward, but I do need to fix some things.
(09-10-2008, 03:09 PM)SuperFlick Wrote: [ -> ]The tiny feet are him looking forward, but I do need to fix some things.

Yeah, but that makes no sense. He's also facing forward in the idle, and the two are the exact same sprite aside from the feet size. Just use the idle instead, because the meet are normal sized and the same size as the walking ones.
True, but the idle are his feet facing outrwards, his walking are his feet facnig frontwards. But i do need to make them bigger.
not to bad but it can be a bit better with a simple trick if you're using ms paint use the sphere tool and before you paint hold down shift then paint the circle.
I'm pretty sure his feet don't face outward in the game. Just leave them like that for all the poses.
not too great sorry buyt its not
(09-11-2008, 03:18 PM)Ridleymaster Wrote: [ -> ]not to bad but it can be a bit better with a simple trick if you're using ms paint use the sphere tool and before you paint hold down shift then paint the circle.
NO.

never use the circle tool unless you know how to fix it.

NEVER.
I don't use MS paint though...