The VG Resource

Full Version: Werewolf round 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey lovely people,
Okay, so I'm still working on this and need more critics

[Image: werewolf4_zps0ff2d7ba.png]

Oh, fancy that! It's looking better than last time Delicious!

I think you can make the pose more dynamic though, I have two suggestions:
[Image: 7aaOU.png]
I hope it helps!
I like #2 better
You put them together in the right places, he looks like he is dancing,

I do like the original or two, the thrid seems to, strait backed for a werewolf of that kind. If he was more human than wolfish features, thenthe thrid would be a better fit.
arms seems to be extremely long though. in the original, the right wrist seems to be disjointed.
for me longer arms give it a more monster feel to it, though.

a more hunched back pose would work better too? right now it simply looks like he's 'oh what's that thing over there' than menacing, like the face suggests. c2b's edits make it more dramatical. I'm tending towards 3, but with a more fierce look.
Looking good so far, great color choice. I personally like the stance like how you had it originally, though Chris' second one could also work. Looking forward to more detail on this thing. Cute
I like Chris' edit, especially the second one, however I was pretty content with the pose I had. Still, I'll fool around and definitely give him a hunched back. I got a pretty good critic on Pixelation which I will apply to my work as well. Hopefully an update soon, but my time is limited. Tongue

Thanks all, I'll take everything into consideration.
[Image: werewolf4.png]
I adjusted his pose slightly, still questioning if I should make it like the 2nd edit Chris did, but I am quite happy with it how it is. I will however make him a bit more hunched. I applied the critic I got from Pixelation on this one.
Bump cause I'm still workin on this. Smile

[Image: werewolf4-3_zps41b25534.png]
14 colors, I'm not sure if I should add 2 more or not (Perhaps a brown and green lightly to differentiate the background and the werewolf a bit or leave in monochromatic which was the original intention). So close yet so far! Very Sad

[Image: werewolf4-3_zps60e8f373.png]
I think that you should not add green and brown to it, it is currently in a really cool state which does a good job of portraying the werewolf as a creature of the night, all dark and shadowy and some other word which is currently eluding my tongue (or fingers I guess, as I'm typing this). The Werewolf himself stands out exactly as much as he should, he fits perfectly with the woods being him but is still clearly the centerpiece and is distinctly visible, the blood is properly emphasized, being the only thing that isn't grey-blue. Green and brown are happy, life-representing colors, which would contrast with the whole haunting feel of the piece.
I am disappointing with my summary here, it is sort of half conveying what I'm trying to say, I hope that you get what I mean.
It kind of looks like hes rubbing his crotch with the new hand?
Not really?
His fingers aren't even in a position to indicate he'd be rubbing his groin.
I think he means with his palm. it does't look that way to me, but I can easily see how it'd look like that.
Pages: 1 2