The VG Resource

Full Version: Sasuke (Mystical Ninja Not Naruto Ninja)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Should I continue or Move on to Something else?
I'm a bit rusty from not spriting in a LONG time.

[Image: pre.png]

Its Sasuke the robot ninja from The Goemon Games (Mysticla Ninja, etc.).
Input?
I'm not liking the outlines, maybe make them go lighter depending on the direction of light.
Actually, I don't understand why you did something similar to this on the hair, and clothes, and then did the hard outline thing for the rest.

And the outline on the shoes is another different style (hard black). Maybe stick with one type.

And, I dunno, the shading is pretty bland, the x1 still looks flat even though the zoomed up one reveals a lot of colors.

If one pose already makes you proud enough to show it, maybe you should move on to something easier first, working on your production speed. What I'm saying is, if the first pose took you enough time to think to yourself "That's enough work for one sitting", maybe sheeting can wait.

But this is a lot better from the crap over at Gamemaker forums, so that's a good thing.
oh its just a preview man, and the white outline is for making it easier to see.
Its not part of the spirte.
it's not bad, but you need to use some more AA on the head outlines. maybe the clothes too, but the head stands out the most.
the clothes look pillowy.
No, I'm not talking about the white outline, I was talking about the actual outlines.