The VG Resource

Full Version: Medabots Infinity Models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Game Icon

[Image: vhesmb.png]

People

Medabots

Objects

Enjoy ^^
Update added Brass and Roks to the 1st post Smile
I'm liking Roks. Hope to see more!
Indeed Roks is awesome

also added some objects Tinpet (Male) and the Rare Medal ^^ to the 1st post Smile

Have you ever played the medabot games or watched the show/anime before Jazzers?

Note the games came out way before the show/anime they wanted to make it more popular so that's why there is the show/anime series which i highly recommend watching btw^^
I haven't watched the anime or played the games but have heard of it. It looks neat so I will consider watching it. Smile
Cool glad to see you will consider watching the series Jazzers ^^

also i updated the first post with two more characters Mr.Referee and Metabee Smile

Metabee is one of my favorite medabots Cool
Added characters Karin and Neutranurse to the 1st post Cute
Update to characters added Totalizer,Krosserdog and Peppercat to the first post Big Grin
Update Added 3 characters Nin-Ninja,Dr. Bokchoy and Octoclam to the 1st post Ninja
Updated the characters on the 1st post with Snowbro,Oceana and Gorem-2 Wink
Re-Organized the First post so when Peardian uploads these models the people will be separate from the medabots when they are on the site ^^
Added Phoenix,Flyfalcon and Bustroyer to the first post Nervous
Updated the medabot section with Spidar,Posion Copy, and Botafly.

Note on Botafly for some odd reason she was missing her left arm so i had to use the mirror modifier to copy her right arm into the opposite direction, that is also why she has 3 textures instead of 4 textures Nerd
Very nice, dude. I'd love to see these models in MikuMikuDance.

Though, MetaBee's model could use a bit of an extension since I can't see his elbows/Or arms for that matter at all.

Roks is probably my favorite out of them all, CrosserDog coming in 3rd with Metabee in second, and Brass in 4th.
@ZeltraxMillenium Thanks glad someone else is appreciating these models as well Big Grin

Put 3 more models onto the 1st post Great Kabuki,Pingen and Drakonfly Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3