The VG Resource

Full Version: Peta Gets Pokemon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
http://features.peta.org/Pokemon-black-a...book+Promo

I'm laughing so hard right now. You know, technically they ARE right. Pokemon is just organized dogfights....but....LOL.
Peta is pretty much Team Plasma.
Man this new breed of hippie-protest video games really aggravate me.

Why in the world is anyone concerned about the treatment ficticious superpowered animals?
It's a game. Its not like any of the things in PETA's game exist in the actual pokemon.
(Choke collars, Tail docking, Steroid injections, just to name a few)

Why can't these yahoos spend less time bitching about pixel-based lifeforms, and help some
puppies get adopted?
I find it funny that Peta considers itself an organization worth anyone's time. Just a bunch of attention-seeking fuckbags taking it in turns to blow each other. Gimme the ASPCA or WWF any day.
Ash trapping Pikachu in a Pokeball and not caring about him?

Pfff-what a bunch of loons, Pokemon is just a fun little game series, why don't they go and save more animals in real life? do something more to benefit the world instead of making sick, gore filled games..Just saying.
Super Tanuki Skin 2D, 'nuff said.

I know they are trying to create awareness, but doing shit like this really hurt their reputation towards gamers like us. Not that they had a wonderful reputation to begin with...
....I actually found the game kinda fun
Seriously though, what are they thinking pouring this amount of time and money into something so violent and
off message? Why hasn't it occurred to anyone at PETA that all of the money spent making these piece of trash
Shock-propaganda could be used in a more peaceful, productive manner? You don't like animal cruelty PETA?
Then donate all of this wasted money to shelters and enforcement agencies that deal with the problem at it's
source.
Peta just goes too far. Seriously, do they want kids to play this? What are they even trying to convey? Pokemon has always been about building a relation with your pokemon and working together, Most people in the game don't even battle with their pokemon, but fucking live with them.
Fuck Peta. They should be ashamed of themselves and even more ashamed that they think wasting money on this kind of shitty shock value actually helps.
Honestly, making Flash games won't stop animals (REAL DAMN ANIMALS) from being abused further.

I find it shocking that the Snivy is female to mirror the one Ash had, but then they rewrite Ash to be a complete douchebag who "trapped" Pikachu within a Pokeball the whole time. So do they give a shit or not? It's even evident that they played the game...meaning they know about Plasma's true motive....so why is Pikachu SUPPORTING THE VILLAINS?!

It's sad because this game was well made (and I did enjoy kicking Ghetsis's ass since the man is a manipulative douche) and I feel sorry for the poor sod who did this instead of possibly making the next XBLA hit or something.
Well it is clear they know nothing about Pokemon at all. Don't read into this too hard.
...I think I'd rather read a story about PETA throwing red paint on the mascots at Nintendo events in Japan. At least then people might actually

i don't know

find it funny
(10-08-2012, 05:42 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]Peta is pretty much Team Plasma.

Ha! Team plasma is a more legitimate organization, like seriously I'm not even joking.

but yeah who gives a fuck especially when pokemon centers heal them perfectly in 2 seconds
I love how Peta know how to get in the news, and turn heads.

All of their attention seeking actions do this; Nudity in the streets, celebrity naked posters, parody games with extreme views...

Honestly, this is Peta's daily activity, but the worst part is that people are going to eat it up, publicise it everywhere, and probably make parents more worried about the world their children live in.
Seriously, I wouldn't want my kid to see 2 naked women in the street showering, or locked in cages - they're fucking children. I also don't want their favourite material to be represented as something that's evil, when it's a fucking videogame.

Peta isn't even an organisation that should be sponsored as a charity. I seriously have a bee in my bonnet with these guys, and their charade of a charity.

I'm sure we've all seen Penn & Teller's Bullshit episode on them, and that only scratches the fucking surface.
The best part is that Pikachu is holding a sign saying he supports Team Plasma. Keep in mind that this is the same Team Plasma that was kicking the crap out of a baby Munna at the start of B&W. The same Team Plasma that abused pokemon and used them as tools to trick N into being what is essentially a puppet.

Actually, the fact that Peta would support all that kinda makes too much sense.
Pages: 1 2 3 4