The VG Resource

Full Version: it's a long shot but
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
if one of your guys can
if you ever find a copy of this game
Rurouni Kenshin: Enjou! Kyoto Rinne

PLEASE rip some models from it.

because the series is AMAZING.
That actually looks really cool, I can understand you wanting the models, they look fantastic.

I don't rip models myself, but for anybody willing to give it a shot I found two links to download the ISO: [1] [2]
These are the Japanese versions of course, I don't think there's an English version. At least officially, there might be a hack somewhere out there.
Good news everybody just went on another form i saw and the same method i used to get the Inyuasha feudal combat works for this game as well ^^

it is listed there as a game that is ripable even though i have never heard of this game or the anime either -.-

the script also imports each strip as an individual object. so unless you know your stuff in a 3d editor.. you might aswell slam your head into a wall.

here is the code from the other site ^^

(THis is how i ripped the Inyuasha Feudal Combat models (This method doesn't work for the Inyuasha stages sadly -.-)

After you get the .FPK file you want from the iso

using a iso ripper like iso buster for example you extract it you then use Noesis to to export the .FPK file you pick than you get a folder with a whole bunch of files than with .DFF you use the code in 3D studio max and pick the .dff in that folder note there are a whole bunch so find the model you want it will import into 3D studio max than export into .obj and you can than put this model into any 3D program of your choice,

Now onto the textures

you will

most likely find them in the same folder with the .DFF

to convert them properly use

http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/gta-v.../tools/902

ignore the fact it says it can only rip from .txd files of the GTAIII, Vice City, and San Andreas PS2 discs. this is how i got the Inyuasha textures

Next convert the .txd to a format like .tga open it in a program like gimp or photoshop than convert it to a .png and do it for the rest of the textures and there you go this is how you get these models ripped ^^

also you will have to apply the textures yourself and export a .obj with a .mtl so it is perfect and ready to get up on the site ^^
I've got a zip of the game....but i don't know what to do with it
i don't know how to work an emulator
or a ripping device.

hrm....
with the zip, could models AND sound be ripped....i think the game uses music from the series.

it's like it covers every single event in the second arc of the anime........every battle every move.

it's the perfect fanservice game...only it never came to the states.