The VG Resource

Full Version: Happy October! (Update: Oct. 3, 2012)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hope everyone is getting their costumes together! My favorite holiday is coming up, after all.

We've got some great stuff for you all today. As usual, we have some great projects going on. Stop by and see!

I don't have any fancy hex or binary to add like our behatted webmaster, so I'll keep it short and simple. Tongue
See you soon!
(10-03-2012, 12:56 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]My favorite holiday is coming up, after all.

German Unity Day is your favourite holiday? Wow.

I spent this holiday playing games.
"Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at german%20unity%20day."

Server Not Found Day
^this.

Also nice update Ton Smile
My firefox address bar is buggy and often doesn't react to Ctrl-C, whoops.
Oh crap, I'll never have the Sollux cosplay ready because :stuff:

... eh, wasn't going anywhere regardless. I suppose I could try doing what little I can anyway, though Big Grin
arent you guys going to mention that TSR finally broke the most people online at one time? :p
Nice update Tonberry
(10-03-2012, 03:32 PM)Torch Wrote: [ -> ]arent you guys going to mention that TSR finally broke the most people online at one time? :p

FINALLY
SOMEONE OTHER THAN ME NOTICED
That's cool, but I don't see the section of Tetsuwan Atom when I browse the "T" section.
It's not worth to put "Astro Boy" since it was never localized outside Japan.
(10-04-2012, 08:41 AM)Mighty Jazzers Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.spriters-resource.com/snes/te...index.html
I know the section is ready, but it don't appear as one of the games listed in the "T" section.
Yes it does.

(10-04-2012, 07:37 AM)Toshio Wrote: [ -> ]That's cool, but I don't see the section of Tetsuwan Atom when I browse the "T" section.

Actually, I like to put the English name on there too, if it's possible.
(10-04-2012, 07:18 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2012, 07:37 AM)Toshio Wrote: [ -> ]That's cool, but I don't see the section of Tetsuwan Atom when I browse the "T" section.

Actually, I like to put the English name on there too, if it's possible.

I don't think is worth to make one with the american title.
Zamuse decided to keep it only in Japan and I would have to make another icon.
Funny is the fact that game draws a lot of stuff from the 1980 series like Atlas and Pluto's design.
If you beart Pluto, then the game ends, there is no Bora like the manga and anime.
Also, I don't think I can rip Pluto's sprites manualy, because he stays in the corner of the screen so one of his arms is not visible. I wonder if is needed to rip from the game image with a certain tool.