The VG Resource

Full Version: FlyGuy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I ripped all the graphics from, sadly, unpopular flash game FlyGuy.

WARNING: This post is no longer working.

[Image: eY3XB.png]

Fly Guy - The hero of the game:
[Image: lsiQC.png]

Rocking Alien:
[Image: OlFk8.png]

Boxer and Baloon Kid:
[Image: jCA8c.png]

Chair and Tea:
[Image: sgK6J.png]

Dancing Lady:
[Image: ouBAT.png]

Egg + Dino (Mispelled as the Alien Egg at the icon, sorry.) :
[Image: J8zim.png]

Duck, Stork and Baby:
[Image: 7DnM6.png]

Ending (Accidentaly forgot to add the name, will add it today) :
[Image: FpnvG.png]

Hunk:
[Image: 7QK7I.png]

Misc.:
[Image: hoSAB.png]

Octopus:
[Image: cNkRF.png]

Phone:
[Image: 7s1dK.png]

Planes:
[Image: uWomM.png]

Prop:
[Image: VJe7t.png]

Dancing Robot:
[Image: 0fGYg.png]

Sage:
[Image: O5R30.png]

Space Stuff:
[Image: hx5Q3.png]

TVM Logo:
[Image: lskAG.png]

Stars:
[Image: QuUlr.png]

Underwater Creatures:
[Image: tpsz1.png]

Xero:
[Image: WSt1B.png?1]

That's all. I also ripped sounds, but that goes to the Sounds resource forum.

By the way, most of the graphics have transparent parts beacuse they are on black/white background only, so the outlines are unecessary.
Thoses are cool rips, but is it possible if you tell us what rips go in what sectipn? Such as misc. Enemies and such?
You should probably double check your rips here. Some of the sprites don't have any white in them when they should.
I know, i told that's beacuse of them being only on white/black backgrounds. That's why Robot doesn't have border, for instance. Tongue

(10-06-2012, 02:59 PM)Torch Wrote: [ -> ]Thoses are cool rips, but is it possible if you tell us what rips go in what sectipn? Such as misc. Enemies and such?

Erm... Did you played the game? There are no such things as "enemies" or something, you are just flying guy and can interact with those dudes and ladies. Only sections i can think of are "animate" (The main character and all touchable things) and "inanimate". (Misc. Section, ending, TVM logo...)
Actually, i didnt so, yea sorry if i misunderstood Ouch!

But the fact that there was an ictopus that can 'attack' you it seemed sort of made me think that it was an obstacle, same thing with the hunk
I guess Animated Characters and Inanimate Characters then. Well, someone will probably get these up soon.
By the way, you cannot interact with "prop". (It was his object name in Flash, i think it's some unfinished feature) It just files there and does nothing.

[Unecessary]Maybe if I'll mod it to do something... But not now.[/Unecessary]
Uploaded everything, I don't know what are considered animate objects and what are inanimate in this game so you will have to check if the placing is right on everything.

http://www.spriters-resource.com/pc_comp...index.html
I would put Rockin' Alien into the Animate Objects... But that's only my opinion. Embarassed
Oh okay I'll do that! Fixed.
Quote:Actually, i didnt so, yea sorry if i misunderstood
My brother said that what I said was a little mean so sorry I were mean, i didn't meant to be mean.

And question, does anybody would want a tutorial how to animate them? (i.e. framerate, what frame is after what frame and all...)
You don't have to, people usually find their own uses for them anyway.
(10-17-2012, 03:30 PM)mallo Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Actually, i didnt so, yea sorry if i misunderstood
My brother said that what I said was a little mean so sorry I were mean, i didn't meant to be mean.

And question, does anybody would want a tutorial how to animate them? (i.e. framerate, what frame is after what frame and all...)

Its fine thanks, I just misunderstod and not played the game so, everything is cool, ok Genki ^_^
Now that the rips are uploaded, i can delete them from image sharer, right?
Yes you may do that. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2