The VG Resource

Full Version: Super Smash Bros Brawl Frigate Orpheon Stage texture request.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I,ve been searching for the textures abroad for a long time, and it would be helpful if someone could extract the textures of just that specific stage.
Here ya go, i went ahead and dumped em through Dolphin real quick, that should be all of em.

Textures:
Frigate Orpheon Textures
(09-30-2012, 09:03 PM)Guy Wrote: [ -> ]Here ya go, i went ahead and dumped em through Dolphin real quick, that should be all of em.

Textures:
Frigate Orpheon Textures

Holy crud thanks a bunch man! Big Grin
Guy, would you mind converting these to .PNG so I can upload them to the Textures Resource? I can try to do it for you if you want, I'm just asking because it'd be awesome to have these on the site. Big Grin
(10-01-2012, 05:35 PM)soul117eater Wrote: [ -> ]Holy crud thanks a bunch man! Big Grin

Yep, no problem.

(10-01-2012, 05:47 PM)Mighty Jazzers Wrote: [ -> ]Guy, would you mind converting these to .PNG so I can upload them to the Textures Resource? I can try to do it for you if you want, I'm just asking because it'd be awesome to have these on the site. Big Grin

Sure thing, i'll post back in a just a bit.

EDIT: here they are, all rarin' to go:

(Super Smash Bros Brawl) Frigate Orpheon Textures (PNG format):
https://www.box.com/s/4fm1kg4wqy4rjawhte6k
(10-01-2012, 06:45 PM)Guy Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2012, 05:35 PM)soul117eater Wrote: [ -> ]Holy crud thanks a bunch man! Big Grin

Yep, no problem.

(10-01-2012, 05:47 PM)Mighty Jazzers Wrote: [ -> ]Guy, would you mind converting these to .PNG so I can upload them to the Textures Resource? I can try to do it for you if you want, I'm just asking because it'd be awesome to have these on the site. Big Grin

Sure thing, i'll post back in a just a bit.

EDIT: here they are, all rarin' to go:

(Super Smash Bros Brawl) Frigate Orpheon Textures (PNG format):
https://www.box.com/s/4fm1kg4wqy4rjawhte6k

Do you think you could do a couple of texture dumps of levels from metroid prime 1?
Oops sorry I never checked back here to see if Guy converted those textures. Very Sad
I've got them on my hard drive now though and I'll put them up tomorrow since it's late now.