The VG Resource

Full Version: ShadeDBZ's Abyss of Voices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My sound submission thread.
Added Jackie Chun & Krillin.
May I ask why Goku's and Krillin's voices sound so high-pitched? Tongue
Japanese my friend! Tongue

EDIT: Gohan and Tien added to the bunch!
Welp I'm dumb. Tongue
Anyhoo these are all uppy~
Nah, it's your job as a sound uploader to settle any kind of confusion! Cute
Anyway, added the last two characters!
Yeah, I know, I was just making fun of myself for not seeing (or hearing) an obvious answer. Tongue
Aaaand THOSE are up now too!
Added the menu sounds!

Got something ripped too so go check that out as well! Smile
Um... MediaFire says your account has been suspended and I can't get the menu sounds...

And on that note, it says mine is suspended too... WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?! Angry
MediaFire Account Suspension Info

May be related to the fact that you're hosting ripped resources from games. Hasn't happened to mine though, at least not yet.
Suspended? But I was able to download it just fine and upload it to The Sounds Resource, no less than a minute ago...
@puggsoy: I read that, I do know that would be the reason, it just ticked me off a bit.
@RTB: That pretty weird... eh.
I don't know if it's because they are my files, but I can still access and download them. Blank

Also, thank you RTB!
A new sound submission!
DS
DB Kai: Attack of the Saiyans
All Sounds
Hopefully it can be accessed by you guys.
Your credit text document is a .RTF, can you make it into a .TXT so you can open it with Notepad? Tongue
Also, this probably doesn't matter but the Goku folder seems to have a "desktop.ini" file in it.
Pages: 1 2