The VG Resource

Full Version: The Final Fatal Dark Art of Killer Virtua Street Fighting Kombat Rage 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Smile Hello everyone.

By now I'm sure most people on these forums are familiar with the Fighter's Source thread.

( If not refer here: http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=20507).

Anyway I thought maybe it was time to give that project an official title. Just for kicks and trying to stick with the generakl theme of the project here is the title I would recomend for the final finished product: The Final Fatal Dark Art of Killer Virtua Street Fighting Kombat Rage 2

*Note if you guys actually like it please credit me or include me in the ending gaming credits. Other than that please enjoy this title as a silly pun. Can't wait for your lol's and feedback Cool See Ya!
1. If you had a suggestion for a project, why not post your reply in the project's thread?

2. The official title is The Fighter's Resource.
Yea, uhm, I guess we're done here?

Even if this topic had been relevant - which it is not, since tFR already has topics for discussion - Gaming Discussion would have been the wrong place Wink