The VG Resource

Full Version: Some Touhou Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there!
Yesterday I managed to rip some sprites/textures from Touhou 7 (Perfect Cherry Blossom) and I just wanted to give you some of them (now with crunchy and delicious ICONS!!):

WARNING: Images in spoiler are REALLY huge, specially the latter!! Open them at your own risk.

[Image: th07iconf.png] [Image: th07iconc.png] [Image: th07iconb.png] [Image: th07icone.png]
[Image: th07fonts.png]

[Image: th07icona.png]
[Image: th07bulletsobjects.png]

[Image: th07icond.png] UPDATE: added Ending Screens and Staff Roll (thanks to Davy Jones for a tip to upload it):
[Image: th07icong.png]
That's all for now, guys! Next will be sprites from PoFV and (if I can) IaMP.

(PD.: Sorry about my poor grammars)
Ah, my favorite Touhou game =D

For the ending screens: Try min.us
(09-23-2012, 01:43 PM)Davy Jones Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, my favorite Touhou game =D

For the ending screens: Try min.us

Thanks for the tip! I'll try it right now.
These look very nice! May I suggest the Icon Maker or browser version of it? Wink
(09-23-2012, 02:24 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]These look very nice! May I suggest the Icon Maker or browser version of it? Wink

Working on Icon Maker, I'll upload them soon (maybe in 1 ~ 1,5 hours, sorry! Shy )
Post updated:
*Added icons (Requested by Mighty Jetters)
*Added the last sheet I ripped, it doesn't have a thunbnail yet (I guess min.us doesn't support thubnail links)
It would be more helpful if you used the "Direct Link" code rather than a thumbnail link.
The icons also have blurry text on them, it should be pixely.
(09-23-2012, 06:26 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]It would be more helpful if you used the "Direct Link" code rather than a thumbnail link.
The icons also have blurry text on them, it should be pixely.

Fixed! Wink
Just noticed: Is Yuyuko's effect cut off or was it like that in the files?
(09-28-2012, 08:52 AM)Davy Jones Wrote: [ -> ]Just noticed: Is Yuyuko's effect cut off or was it like that in the files?

It was that way in the file, maybe that was just an error in the extraction tool I used. But there are some files I cannot convert to .png (these files may [or not] contain the lost part of the effect)
All uploaded! Kinda forgot about this sorry. Tongue
(10-16-2012, 02:43 PM)Mighty Jetaku Wrote: [ -> ]All uploaded! Kinda forgot about this sorry. Tongue

Oh, my... thank you very much, and sorry about my large absence! Shy
I'm currently working on MoF so I hope tomorrow I might bring you some new sheets. See ya!
Just interested, how do you rip these?
(11-06-2012, 06:11 AM)Davy Jones Wrote: [ -> ]Just interested, how do you rip these?

I'm using Brightmoon (thXX.dat decompressor), ANM Extract (.anm
to .png converter) and GIMP. You can find them here if you want them: Touhou Wiki