The VG Resource

Full Version: New User Wants To Say Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. My username is JDogindy, and I use Spriters Resource. Because of it, I can get progress done on my part of some projects that I am working with, which are below in my signature.

The first is Mushroom Kingdom Fusion. I bet a lot of you have heard of this project, which features a multitude of characters in modified Mario-style gameplay. It's a blast-from-the-past, if you wanna think that way.

The second is a Pokemon hack, Topaz and Amythest. It'll retain all the old ones, but also introduce new ones.

I myself am a sprite ripper, but I'm not a pro at it. The avatar is an image from a spritesheet that I made for the warrior incarnation of a jaguar in "Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure".

I just want to say hi and introduce myself to this forum.
Welcome to TSR fourms!!!!

Your avatar sprite looks cool all tho I have never heard of the game before but still it looks cool.
(09-09-2008, 09:33 AM)Ridleymaster Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to TSR fourms!!!!

Your avatar sprite looks cool all tho I have never heard of the game before but still it looks cool.

Thanks. The game is the SNES/Windows sequal to Pitfall, as it involves Harry's son having to save his father from a Mayan Golem. Turns out that while Harry Jr. is normal looking, Harry Sr. is what he was from the original game (yes, that thin, Atari-style version). The game was thrown in to anyone who had bought Windows 95 back in the day.

Anyway, thanks.
Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Some key things to remember, we do not permit requests for sheets or sprites, this forum is pretty lax as far as standard forums go, but all in all use common sense.
windows 95...that is back in the day.
(09-09-2008, 09:44 AM)Zee Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Some key things to remember, we do not permit requests for sheets or sprites, this forum is pretty lax as far as standard forums go, but all in all use common sense.

I don't request help in the form of asking for sheets: If I need to, I'll just do it myself. I work best with SNES-related items.

Out of curiousty, where does the field of customs fit in?
You may post your customs in the spriting discussion board, and if you sheet them it is possible to submit through the relevant submission sub-board.
Never hearda any of those things.

Sup.