The VG Resource

Full Version: hello, Ace Attorney 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

I thought people may care

I think I want it. Do I? Yes.
Yes, I want Phoenix Wright.
I have still to play the second Shy

Although one thing I am looking forward to is Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright. I don't know why it has the "VS" though, I'm pretty sure they work together.
I WANT THIS GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAGGH

oh um yeah

this is gonna be a cool game.

I'm glad the animations are reminiscent of the other games in the series. But who's the silhouette at the end?? Surprise
It's me Probably a new character, I'm guessing the prosecutor.

This looks fantastic, I just wonder if it will have voice acting. I hope it does.
I refuse to hype this until I know
for a fact
that it will be localized for the US.

I learned a hard lesson with AAI2, never again Cry
Ooohh...

I was complaining about the 3D graphics upon initial screenshots, but this actually looks really nice...
The courtroom is so pretty...

I don't think I care for yellow girl's design, but it's good to have Phoenix back. I'm excited for this
I wonder which (if any) other characters from the other games will be included in this game.

I doubt many characters from AA 1-3 will be in it. Will Apollo be back? Will Ema reappear? WHO KNOWS
This should be localized

I mean, AA4 was, I see no reason why this won't.

also, the graphics look sexy as hell.
IT will be localized everyone loves this series here.
Saw this a while ago,

STILL FUCKING HYPED
(09-27-2012, 08:22 PM)м▲я✞H Wrote: [ -> ]IT will be localized everyone loves this series here.
[Image: whyedgy.jpg]
...... I had no idea that existed. Oh my God.
Hopefully the fan traslation is going to come out

even though I never checked it again

nor have I ever heard of it aside from people "hey I think they're translating that...maybe..."

;-;
Isn't the 3DS region locked????

Should it (god forbid) not be localized, we'd have to buy a JP region 3DS just to play it 8|

Also maybe it's just me but I am fervently against the idea of voice acting, considering Capcom's history with terrible localization of voiceovers.
I just Started Apollo Justice so i better hurry up and beat that game Ouch!

Also this game looks amazing love the 3D animation for it.

I also watched the Phoenix Wright Movie recently One of the best video game adaptations i have ever seen Smile
(09-28-2012, 05:02 PM)Mutsukki Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully the fan traslation is going to come out

even though I never checked it again

nor have I ever heard of it aside from people "hey I think they're translating that...maybe..."

;-;

That is Of course, if the 3DS Rom Format is ever Decrypted :VV "Or a Key Generator if made"
Pages: 1 2