The VG Resource

Full Version: M&L styled Goombario
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a M&L styled Goombario. There are whole bunch of these so it's not the best.
(09-09-2008, 12:13 AM)GoldenCactaur Wrote: [ -> ]Here is a M&L styled Goombario. There are whole bunch of these so it's not the best.

Nice.
You took a goomba and added a hat. Without even making custom poses. I'll move this to SD so you can get help.
http://www.lemmykoopa.com/lk19/600.gif

When it comes to spriting characters, it helps to use references. Goombario is supposed to be a Goomba child, so he wouldn't look like regular Goombas yet.
The hat is facing the wrong direction....cuz you just copypasta'd and recolored, rather than making your own hat.

Heck, I wouldn't even use the pencil tool to make something like this. Most people wouldn't...I suggest putting in more effort (aka custom) :x
All you did was just put A.J Nitro's classsic Mario hat on a goomba, I can tell even because the hat is placed uneven. Come on put forth more effort than that Sick
The hat should be a bit diferent. Also, the face of Goombario is not the same face than the normal Goombas. If you change the hat and the face it would look better.
Here's an update on the sprite Cute
Still, you should make it more like you made the sprite from scratch. Good quality sprites made from scratch earn tons of attention.
(09-09-2008, 12:13 AM)GoldenCactaur Wrote: [ -> ]Here is a M&L styled Goombario. There are whole bunch of these so it's not the best.
dis sucks
holy shit this topic is from september 2008
(02-11-2009, 05:16 PM)Tyvonnosaurus Rex Wrote: [ -> ]holy shit this topic is from september 2008
shut teh fuck up
A ban oughta shut your foul-mouthing, metroidfan44.