The VG Resource

Full Version: Pathways Into Darkness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys! I recently talked to this guy that goes by Hopper who exported and converted all of the graphics from Pathways Into Darkness and asked him if I could sheet it all and submit it here, and he very enthusiastically accepted my offer. So, here's Pathways Into Darkness! Enjoy!

[Image: pathwaysintodarknessbig.png][Image: pathwaysintodarknessdem.png][Image: pathwaysintodarknesseles.png][Image: pathwaysintodarknessfly.png][Image: pathwaysintodarknessgha.png][Image: pathwaysintodarknessgho.png][Image: pathwaysintodarknessgia.png][Image: pathwaysintodarknessgre.png][Image: pathwaysintodarknessgre.png][Image: pathwaysintodarknesshea.png][Image: pathwaysintodarknessnig.png][Image: pathwaysintodarknessooz.png][Image: pathwaysintodarknesspha.png][Image: pathwaysintodarknesssen.png][Image: pathwaysintodarknessski.png][Image: pathwaysintodarknessven.png][Image: pathwaysintodarknesswra.png][Image: pathwaysintodarknessyuc.png][Image: pathwaysintodarknesszom.png]

Click The Game Icon To Download:
[Image: pathwaysintodarknessico.png] *Updated zip with better icons than the images on this thread, click to download
Awesome!
I noticed that the icon font on most of them is one size too big though.
It's not a big deal it's just something I... noticed... Shy
Hmm, I'll size it down and update the submission. I'm using the same PSD file that I've been using to make all of the icons for all of the rest of my submissions, I hope those don't have the same flaw...
I don't remember how your previous icons looked TBH. Tongue
I just know, comparing yours to one I did in Icon Maker is a li'l different:
[Image: pathwaysintodarknessdem.png][Image: Mal4U.png]
I updated the zip to include icons made in the icon maker rather than my custom PSD file. I'm a bit too busy at the moment to update the icons as they appear in the thread, hopefully the updated zip will suffice Smile Thanks for noticing the problem, it's best that I keep the icons consistent with the rest on the site.
Okay finally got to this stuff. Very nice!