The VG Resource

Full Version: The Lost Vikings - Friendly NPCs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was surprised and somewhat confused to find that nobody had ripped this yet, even though there's a NPC spritesheet for The Lost Vikings 2. I also noticed a lack of the "Evil Baleog" enemy in either Dazz's Baleog sheet or MegamanEXE95's enemies sheet. So here, my first ever submission to TSR. Took me very little time to make, but I imagine there will be those who will want these.

Sheet:
[Image: QjjTE.png]

If you're wondering where the little skull-in-a-speech-bubble is from, I drew it. I don't expect anyone to use it, but I don't care if you do.

EDIT: Revised Sheet:
[Image: XRplu.png]

Removed the "bonus" part. I'll add Evil Baleog to the existing enemies sheet later.

Icon:
[Image: Uw6pa.png]
mh, I think the Baleog palette might be better on its respective sheet, since it's everything but not an NPC. Don't worry about editing other peoples sheets, if they get better with such changes.

Anyway, good job =)
I see. In retrospect, I think it is much better without the extras.

[Image: XRplu.png]

Not sure whether it would make more sense to add the "enemy" palette to the Baleog sheet or to just add recolored Baleogs to the enemies sheet. If I do get around to it, would you suggest creating a new thread or keeping all of my Lost Vikings rips confined to this one?
It would be easier for the mods if you keep one thread for one game when you're making multiple submissions in a short time span.
Uploaded this. Hope you come back and submit more~