The VG Resource

Full Version: Can't read wav files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys. Not sure this is the right place to post this but I can't any other place so .. Tongue
Anyways, few days ago, I tried to rip sounds from one piece kaizoku musou using audiorip ( you can find it in Xentax )
I got more that 13000 wav files! But, when I open them in Media Player it says that a codec is missing and in videoLan it says that it can't read udf files.
I tried to run it usin winamp and tried to get the codec but nothing worked.
Tho, I'm sure they are not broken cuz a guy in Xentax ripped them ( same files and same number ) with audiorip too and he was able to play them ( he said all of them were vocals )
So please if anyone knows how to fix this, tell me. I would really appreciate it. I'm really confused now and I don't know what to do Cry
Have you tried re-ripping them? It's possible that they simply got corrupted when you extracted them the first time for one reason or other.

Unfortunately without having the game myself I can't really suggest much, sorry!
okay. i'll try to rip them again and see what happens.
thx for answering anyways Smile