The VG Resource

Full Version: Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: The Movie Power Ranger Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Smile There is an okay amount here, but the section is incomplete. Not all rangers are present and there is no background artwork or all enemies. If anyone would like to complete it that'd be great. Thanks. Oh also the Power Rangers section is also imcomplete in the Power Rangers game. Thanks again.
A lot of sections on the site are incomplete, if that's what you mean.

But I might take a crack at it.

Theres also a lot of versions of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: The Movie (Game Gear, Snes, Gameboy....) Just so you know i'm going to rip from the SNES version
Before you start he needs to provide information on which version so he won't tell you he wanted one thing right after you did something else.
Too late :p

I already have half his animations

btw on the section: http://spriters-resource.com/snes/powerrangersmovie/
the guys name isn't rocky, rocky is the nerd im ripping right now. I'll try to find his name
EDIT: actually nevermind Rocky was the red ranger and Billy was the nerd

EDIT2:WELP ninj'a'd by DeathBringer
The nerd is Billy. The red ranger was Rocky in the movie and later seasons of original series.
Billy
[Image: tvTpZ.png]

Im pretty sure that's all his moves...
sorry I took so long, I had to restart because I messed up the pixel size twice

Ill be working on blue ranger next
A suggestion: you don't need to have the large red text that says "BILLY" at the top when you can see his name right under his portrait. Tongue It can be removed and the blank space on top can be cropped out. Otherwise that looks great!
Smile Mighty Jazzers is right. I should've specified which version. However Torch completely understood me and was able to help out. Thanks man! I can really use these! Cool
I might be able to help rip sprites for the Genesis game. (which follows the movie much more closely than the SNES one btw.)

Just looked at the Genesis section. Aside from Levels, it looks mostly complete. Good job to everyone involved. I can probably do the stages. I actually ripped a couple back when I was doing my SORmaker mod for SORR V5 but I had to resize them to meet that engine's requirements for height so I'll probably need to rerip the ones I did, plus the others as well.
Sounds great Glisp. I look foward to that. Big Grin
ugh, since I cant finish the other sheet completely. Im just going to put the updated billy version here...
I was going to update the billy sheet with the other submissions but...here you go:

[Image: 3Rl9G.png]

BTW Makermatic, what are you going to use theses for?
BTW Makermatic, what are you going to use theses for?
[/quote]

With your permission, sprite comics and maybe a future game project I can't discuss right now. Wink