The VG Resource

Full Version: Three-Colored Wonder [TSR 9/14/2012]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hallo, hola, konichiwa and every other greeting out there! Instead of dragging on with nonsensical nonsense I'll just cut to the chase: this update here has got a HUGE bundle of things from the legendary redblueyellow that he left for us right before he returns to college. Isn't that nice of him? These things include more Shantae stuff, various DS games, Tatsunoko VS. Capcom, Mega Man X3 (all 8 of the Mavericks are finally done now! Huzzah!) and more! This is certainly a cause for happiness, giddiness, joy and other positive emotions. Not only that but there's one single enemy sheet in the PSX section that I ripped, see if you can find it! And don't worry, if you liked that, there's more where it came from on the way. Wink
*Bows head in silence*

R.I.P.

RBY, may you find peace in the hell hole known as collage.

Anyway, great update Mighty.
Haha, "legendary" seems a bit much. Tongue And nice job on your first PSX sheet, Mighty! Big Grin
(09-14-2012, 07:43 PM)Angel Plague Wrote: [ -> ]*Bows head in silence*

R.I.P.

RBY, may you find peace in the hell hole known as collage.

I personally think collages are cool.

And yeah awesome update, both to Mighty and RBY!
Welp didnt see the update.
Awesome update Mighty like usual
One more sheet until Darkstalkers matches Metal Slug 3 as "biggest contribution" for me. Kinda funny when 1 Darkstalkers sheet probably has more sprites in it then all my Metal Slug 3 ones... ah file counting...

Anyway, nice to see Demitri up. And loving the Shantae sprites... I should probably play Risky's Revenge one day...
Yeah, that's always been a bit of a difficult thing to automatically judge sadly. TSGK judged it on a sprite by sprite basis, but that would require way too much effort on our part, and discounts backgrounds.
Total sheet dimensions?
I was thinking that too. Of course it wouldn't be perfect (blank space and tags and whatnot) but it would be better than just sheet number.
Are you seriously concerned about quantity? Wink