The VG Resource

Full Version: TMNT Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry for this new thread - I wanted to post in the older TMNT Rips thread, but it was closed.

I noticed there were no sheets of the turtles, so I started to rip them, but before I put in a bunch more work, I want to know why the turtles weren't there. Are they somewhere else? Am I missing something?

If there is no reason not to do them, then I'll get on it. Please let me know.
If they're not in the section, we don't have them. Tongue
Ok... I''ll see if I can get them done. It seems to me that those would be the most important ones.
I support this idea.
[Image: leoicon.png]

[Image: leox.gif]
Great! Can't wait for more. Big Grin
Is it just me, but are some of those poses overlapping some of the others or are they just really close?
(09-14-2012, 03:34 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]Is it just me, but are some of those poses overlapping some of the others or are they just really close?

Leo's Throw is just his Attack animation from the same line, but with an added frame in the middle.

The Jumps/Jump-Attacks all start with the same frame.

Hit From Behind (2) merges Hit From Behind (1) and some frames from Jump (with a different start).
Wasn't it possible to separate the held animation?
I can remove the foot soldier from the held animation, but removing the soldier's arms would leave holes in the turtles arms, so I just left him in because I figured there was no other way the turtle could be held.
[Image: mikeicon.png]

[Image: mikeb.gif]
[Image: donicong.png]

[Image: donw.gif]
These are looking great!
It's about time too. This was one of my ripping projects, but since i hate ripping from MAME, i gave up.

You're only missing the animation when they're caught by Roadkill Rodney. and the de-mutation from Shredder's attack. They're could be more but its been a while since i last played it.
Also, be sure to look through the tile-viewer (F4) to search for unused stuff. Here's some info that features what i mentioned.
Thanks for announcing that you uploaded these Ton. Tongue
Pages: 1 2