The VG Resource

Full Version: [VIDEOTUTORIAL] Rip Models .spk from PS3 [Bleach Soul Resurrection]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i make a videotutorial for rip files .spk from the ps3 game, bleach soul resurrection.

Note: the tutorial is in spanish, if you want to a english tutorial, say #english, if i get 10 request i'll make te tutorial in enlgish.

Files:

http://www.mediafire.com/?f7wv06hda00ek5c

textures to use (ichigo dokuro):
[Image: snapzt.jpg]

Captures:

[Image: 95791032.png]
[Image: 10677362.png]
[Image: 37009578.png]
[Image: 55327098.png]

and this:

[Image: ichic.jpg]

Note:

-only open to the mesh n*27 (ichigo dokuro) the rest, are animations, skills, etc...

The tutorial its under creative comons license,because anyone makes a tutorial of this yet and regrettably I will not let them take my merit, if you want to put it on forums, it is imperative to check for xxxdesigners this, any copy will be reported. =) (Not to be confused with demand.)

Questions? Coment

srry for bad english Cute
gret job bro why dont ya continue with one piece or bleach???
i actually was w8ing for some op rips especially the maps XD
gl
Hi Shadahan, please read the forum rules, requesting isn't allowed unless you meet the requirements (you don't) and hijacking threads to ask for rips isn't appreciated either (this topic is about a tutorial, not about people asking for rips - On the contrary, the purpose is that people can learn how to do their rips on their own)!