The VG Resource

Full Version: Newcomer: JigglypuffGirl: The prop sprite-loving Diva
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a very BIG fan of the Spriter's Resource, i remember the the time that TSR used to be Ninsprites.

I've been ripping sprites for quite awhile, and I'm anxious to get to submit some of my rips from my Photobucket to here.

I wanted to introduce myself to the TSR community before i actually submit anything on the forums, and yes, i read the rules. Wink

I am totally obsessed with prop sprites (food, fonts, various objects), but they're not the only things i rip.

I have a very soft spot for video games and collecting stuff, as well as animals.
My favorite video games are Kirby Super Star Ultra and Megaman X2. I also like Tetris Attack (Panel De Pon), Super Smash Bros Brawl and Super Mario Bros 3.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Thank you~! ^^
You guys are amazing! ^^
Welcome and enjoy your stay! Read the rules and you'll have fun.
(09-10-2012, 12:24 PM)JigglyPuffGirl Wrote: [ -> ]My favorite video games are Kirby Super Star Ultra and Megaman X2. I also like Tetris Attack (Panel De Pon), Super Smash Bros Brawl and Super Mario Bros 3.

We are going to get along just fine. Wink
Anyhow welcome to TSR JigglyPuffGirl! We're pleased to have you!

EDIT: A.J.:

(09-10-2012, 12:24 PM)JigglyPuffGirl Wrote: [ -> ]and yes, i read the rules. Wink

Tongue
(09-10-2012, 12:31 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome and enjoy your stay! Read the rules and you'll have fun.

I will! Genki ^_^

Prepare to see some submissions by me, and they're all rips.
Welcome to the Resource Community!

(09-10-2012, 12:24 PM)JigglyPuffGirl Wrote: [ -> ]I have a very soft spot for video games and collecting stuff, as well as animals.
I hate video games, collections and animals >:I

* Previous pokes JigglyPuffGirl's soft spot
(09-10-2012, 12:42 PM)Previous Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the Resource Community!

(09-10-2012, 12:24 PM)JigglyPuffGirl Wrote: [ -> ]I have a very soft spot for video games and collecting stuff, as well as animals.
I hate video games, collections and animals >:I

* Previous pokes JigglyPuffGirl's soft spot*

*giggles* I see.

I nominate this for the best tSR Introduction 2012.
we should actually make it a thing

Heya, welcome to the Resource, JigglyPuffGirl! To be honest I haven't played any of those games you mentioned but then again I rarely play any games anybody here mentions. Especially "classics".

Anyhoo hope you enjoy it here and to see your rips up the site soon Genki ^_^
(09-10-2012, 12:57 PM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]I nominate this for the best tSR Introduction 2012.
we should actually make it a thing

Heya, welcome to the Resource, JigglyPuffGirl! To be honest I haven't played any of those games you mentioned but then again I rarely play any games anybody here mentions. Especially "classics".

Anyhoo hope you enjoy it here and to see your rips up the site soon Genki ^_^

Thank you! I already got my submission post ready if you like to check em out! http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...#pid476459