The VG Resource

Full Version: .....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
No it was not a troll, Genius <_<. I already did that and when I try to put the faces for the character images it does the ENTIRE sheet not just the faces I want and it doesn't let me scroll to the size and pic I want. >_>
Er...wtf are you talking about?
This

Though...why he made a whole new topic is beyond me.
(09-08-2008, 04:42 PM)Rags Wrote: [ -> ]Though...why he made a whole new topic is beyond me.
'cuz Mozzy locked the previous topic.

I don't know much about RPG Maker, but I think you can remedy that problem by dividing the spritesheet into a 4x4 portrait grid. What I mean by that is you can have 16 portraits on a sheet. RPG Maker divides the image's dimensions by 4 and uses 1/4 of that for each image. Therefore, if you rearranged the portraits into a 4x4 grid, it should work properly.

If you don't understand what I'm saying, I'll try making it the image sheets for you.
(09-08-2008, 04:50 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2008, 04:42 PM)Rags Wrote: [ -> ]Though...why he made a whole new topic is beyond me.
'cuz Mozzy locked the previous topic.

I don't know much about RPG Maker, but I think you can remedy that problem by dividing the spritesheet into a 4x4 portrait grid. What I mean by that is you can have 16 portraits on a sheet. RPG Maker divides the image's dimensions by 4 and uses 1/4 of that for each image. Therefore, if you rearranged the portraits into a 4x4 grid, it should work properly.

If you don't understand what I'm saying, I'll try making it the image sheets for you.
Thanks a lot where can I send you the image sheets?
(09-08-2008, 05:09 PM)Squall Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks a lot where can I send you the image sheets?
You don't have to send them to me. I know where to get them. Tongue

Anyway, try these out and tell me if it works. Save these two images to your RPG Maker folder.
[Image: FF8Mugshots1.png] [Image: FF8Mugshots2.png]
I don't have RPG Maker handy, so I can't test them out myself.
(09-08-2008, 04:50 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]'cuz Mozzy locked the previous topic.
Mozzy's a mod!!! WHO THE FUCK MADE THAT SUPREME ASSRAT MOD!!! TELL ME! I'LL KILL HIM!!! What we need for mods is guys who are ready to lead, NOT PRETENTIOUS ASS extremely distinguished gentlemen!!!

And don't bother replying to this, cause I'm never comeing to this forum ever again because of this.
(09-09-2008, 09:43 AM)Saguchi Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2008, 04:50 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]'cuz Mozzy locked the previous topic.
Mozzy's a mod!!! WHO THE FUCK MADE THAT SUPREME ASSRAT MOD!!! TELL ME! I'LL KILL HIM!!! What we need for mods is guys who are ready to lead, NOT PRETENTIOUS ASS extremely distinguished gentlemen!!!

And don't bother replying to this, cause I'm never comeing to this forum ever again because of this.

I laughed hard. And I thought people overreacted to Zee becoming a mod.

You do realise that because this is technically a flame and off topic, I should warn you? But you're not coming back, so I guess you don't care. Cute

Good. Stay gone, you furry.
Let's see how long it'll take for a reply.
(09-09-2008, 09:43 AM)Saguchi Wrote: [ -> ]And don't bother replying to this, cause I'm never comeing to this forum ever again because of this.
Awww... I guess it's goodbye, then, Saguchi. :<

Mozzy was made a mod because he's awesome, and Dazz is the one who did it. And Good luck killing him.

As a final note: Mozzy is awesome (As stated above) and is certainly not an "pretentious ass distinguished gentleman". Either way any time you post like this it gives me the rush of energy I need to finish my schoolwork for the day.
(09-09-2008, 04:21 PM)Sonikku Wrote: [ -> ]

Mozzy was made a mod because he's awesome, and Dazz is the one who did it. And Good luck killing him.

As a final note: Mozzy is awesome (As stated above) and is certainly not an "pretentious ass distinguished gentleman". Either way any time you post like this it gives me the rush of energy I need to finish my schoolwork for the day.
Next thing you know Saguchi will cry and come back, and try to fight..
Also Saguchi MAN UP DAMMIT! OR GTFO;< Im sick of trying to help you, but you don't listen.

@And Sonikku, agreed with everything you said.
Saguchi de-repped me for being an animal hater.
Since when does calling someone a furry classify as hating animals?
(09-09-2008, 05:57 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]Saguchi de-repped me for being an animal hater.
Since when does calling someone a furry classify as hating animals?
Saguchi (-4) - Last updated Today, 02:44 PM

Positive (+1): Cause your an ass distinguished gentleman who hates animals and therefore deserves death.

I'm calling shenanigans.

Btw, Furries are animals, so if you make fun of them, you're being mean to animals!!!
You're also bieng racist.
Pages: 1 2