The VG Resource

Full Version: Toadsworth Spritesheet (AGAIN)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, once I finished these- I just noticed there are other Toadsworth Sprites in the same poses. And it took me hours to rip the stupid toad sprites and edit them Cry
Do you think they would still be accepted?

[Image: Picture1-1.png]
a Toad recolor with minor edits and a mustache glued on the face. And the colors are a bit strange, but that may be just me.
Do you think It'd be accepted though? And I ripped the toad, so does that count as anything lol?
it looks nice to me. Considering you're new to the spriting world it good for a first atempt on people.
looks like a recolor, with some minor edits, and a mustache with no/bad shadeing...
Come on guys don't expect him to do everything to it on his first sprite. You're making sound like it will do back flips and turn inside out of something. I didn't do everything to my first sprite.
"Come on guys don't expect him to do everything to it on his first sprite. You're making sound like it will do back flips and turn inside out of something. I didn't do everything to my first sprite."

Well he didn't say it was his first sprite.

Also, we're here to criticize. Do you think that saying "that sprite's awesome" will help him get better in spriting? But yeah, I was a bit harsh, the sprite is good for a first try (if it is Tongue), but there are room to improve. Continue trying Smile

And whoa, did you rip the original Toad sprites? Well, at least you aren't like other spriters that steal sprites from others.
Its just a recolor and tiny edit. Its not bad at all, it just wouldn't be accepted.
Also if you're sincerely trying to get better, you would start with crappy customs and work your way up with help from this forum.
kk, tanks for the CnC guys Big Grin
I'll try harder on my next one Big Grin

EDIT:- Yeah, I did rip the origional toad sprites. Such a pain in the butt xD