The VG Resource

Full Version: Hello World! (I guess...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,
I'm still new here (though I've been creeping around this forum before), but I finally decided to make myself known, because this place seems like fun~. Also I really like most of the sprites and I'm amazed by the amount of effort put into them. Especially by the large number of sprites on the main page. Surprise
Anyway, I have to excuse myself, because I may get some words mixed up or wrong. English is a second language for me, but I always try my best.

Yeah, now that that's out of the way; HI~! 8D
If you have any questions, let me know. Cute I'm excited!
Welcome to the Resource Community, Z.innherz! Genki ^_^

Mixing up words is alright, I do that all the time. Tongue
Welcome to the Resource!
Welcome to the Resource, Z.innherz! Hope you enjoy your time here!

(09-02-2012, 02:23 AM)Z.innherz Wrote: [ -> ]Also I really like most of the sprites and I'm amazed by the amount of effort put into them. Especially by the large number of sprites on the main page.

Not sure if you're aware or not, but in case not the sprites on the front page are ripped from actual games, not custom ones made by tSR members. If you did already know that then sorry Tongue
Thank you all for welcoming me. ^^

And puggsoy; yes, of course I know they're from actual games. Big Grin I was mainly talking about the effort to put them actually together and gather them and stuff... ^^ But thanks anyway.