The VG Resource

Full Version: sacred2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody like sacred 1, then they will deffently like sacred 2? whats your fav thing about it?
How about telling us what the hell Sacred is first?
it's a great pc rpg game you can play as 8 diffrent classes with over 300 items and sidequests and so much more, sacred2 will be on pc,x-box360, and ps3 sacred 2 should be coming out soon
Unfortunately, I don't think anyone's heard of this game...
So it doesn't sound all that great.
Then again, some great games still haven't been all that heard of...
But this game sounds really bad.
Sounds like EVERY other RPG in existance. I mean honestly what is the appeal in playing the same game in a differen't plastic box, all the time.
this is a vary good game I play it all of the time and so do millions of other people.
To be honest I'm getting really sick of the generic fantasy creatures (ie. Goblins, elves, etc.). They're in almost everything and they're really unoriginal imo.
everything else about this game looks unoriginal as well.
who cares it's fun to play it has lots of action great graphics nice sounds and tons of great looking items. btw sacred 2 isn't even out yet.
(09-08-2008, 11:48 AM)Ridleymaster Wrote: [ -> ]it's a great pc rpg game you can play as 8 diffrent classes with over 300 items and sidequests and so much more, sacred2 will be on pc,x-box360, and ps3 sacred 2 should be coming out soon

Protip: This is not how you explain a game to people.

[Game] is a [Genre] for the [Platform], made by [Company]. It is notable for its [Feature], [Feature], and [Feature].

[Expanded details on feature 1]

[Expanded details on feature 2]

[Expanded details on feature 3]

[Additional information on Game]. If you like [Other Game] or [Other Game], you might be interested in [Game]

That would be something resembling a good start.
Right now, this could be any goddamn PC RPG. Oblivion, Neverwinter Nights, Runescape...
I only told you a part of it in my own way if you want to know more go to www.sacred2.com they also have a link to sacred1.