The VG Resource

Full Version: If you could make any game or games with anyone on this message board....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What game or games would it or they be and with whom?

Me I would make an Action RPG (Role Playing Game) with Dazz
that Bowser from Super Mario RPG is now the hero in the story.
moster tactics game with sengir
I would make the cutest shmup turn-based tactical rhythm divekicking game with mutsukki

Wouldn't this go in some other area?
I would make a platformer game with TheShyGuy about beavers.
I'd make an adorable indie game in which everything is adorable, cute and deadly. I Probably want to make it with multpl peopl t even the load on the people working on it.
I'd make a weird digging and gem hunting puzzle game all by myself with Gors.

However I really don't see such a thing happen. Ever.
I'd prolly make some sort of groovy rythm-based music platformer similar to BIT.TRIP.RUNNER (although I've only seen the trailer), but with royalty-free music from various composers, giving credit of course. There's some really nice free music out there but sadly it doesn't get that much attention, I think this would be a good opportunity to let people hear it.

I'd need to make it with someone who can sprite. Unfortunately I don't hang around the custom spriting forums that much so I'm not sure who I'd pick. Crappy Blue Luigi or Baegal, probably, they seem like fun guys to make a game with.
I'd make a 3D real-time RPG thing ala Xenoblade or Kid Icarus Uprising with... uhh... that wonderful user Virt Kitsu or Previous I dunno
I'd make an old school RPG with a custom battle engine with Raz.
(08-30-2012, 06:26 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]I'd make an old school RPG with a custom battle engine with Raz.

That, my friend, sounds like an awesome plan!
i'd make a zelda game with zeldaclassicexpert
zoe paperdoll flash game monster tactics game with zac
I'd make Super Arisa World 2: Bouncy Island with Gors where Arisa and Sengi~ are babies and Sengi~ is kidnapped by Magiviper and Arisa rides on the back of innertube-wearing kittens.
(08-30-2012, 01:36 PM)NICKtendo DS Wrote: [ -> ]Sengi~ is kidnapped by Magiviper

a fate worse than death
I'd make a text game about Steve and his collection of bottle caps all by myself

oh wait
Pages: 1 2