The VG Resource

Full Version: Re: FrozenPikman's BiS Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the record, I made all of the sprites from scratch. Of course, it being the same character means it
will inevitably look similar to yours, that's a given. If you still want me to, I can credit you for "inspiration"
should I decide to submit the sheet.

It really is hilarious, though, that you would assume that I "stole" M&L Jr Troopa sprites. Seriously, let Boo Mansion go. I have no need for stealing other people's sprites, so don't always assume that just because someone sprites a character you already sprited, that it means they "ripped you off"or whatever. If I really wanted to steal your sprites, I would have just posted your WIP sheet and called it a day. I wouldn't go through the trouble of making new sprites off of your WIP just to "troll", it's a waste of time. All I wanted was C+C for the sprites(Mostly Jr. Troopa since his references aren't as great as Popple's), instead I get more classic TsR trolling.

Never change, Pixeltendo.
(08-27-2012, 11:00 PM)Number2 Wrote: [ -> ]trolling

this word

you keep using it, but i don't think you know what it means.

also, nice ban dodge. let's not let it happen again.