The VG Resource

Full Version: Request: (Section) Looney Tunes Double Pack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have another section request, this time for Game Boy Advance: Could anyone make a section for Looney Tunes Double Pack? Smile

I've made another section thumbnail:
[Image: looney_tunes_double_pack_thumbnail.png]

The top of the thumbnail is Dizzy Driving while the bottom one is Acme Antics.

Would anyone like to save this thumbnail for the section? Smile Please?
Let me hop in to say one thing (I think I said it before?)

There's no need to make sections or section icons when there are no sprite sheets yet. It's really wasted effort. Besides your carts there suffer serious jpeg.

Usually, once someone rips sprites from a game that has no section yet, they usually submit a section icon to go with it or we ask them to make one (seeing as they have the game at hand and can easily make a neat screenshot). Making section icons beforehand and saving them somewhere will potentially just lead to them being forgotten if they ever could be used.
Yeah, I don't know why you would want a section unless you planned on requesting more sprites (in which case you can never guarantee that anyone will be willing to rip anything for you, that's just how it works).
Perhaps someone can eventually start a ripping project for Looney Tunes games (like Tonberry did for the Genesis Disney games). I'll consider bringing it up in the future next time someone asks for ripping project suggestions. How's that sound?
I mean sure, Looney Tunes is a good series, so even it deserves some love every now and then.
That's ok with me as long as my thumbnail will be saved.

Maybe someone can replace the top half of the thumbnail with a better screencap.
I'll keep this in mind. The blank-em-up project seems to be slowing down anyway.
(08-28-2012, 10:00 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]I'll keep this in mind. The blank-em-up project seems to be slowing down anyway.

Don't stop it yet though because I had a game reserved to rip from but I have yet to get to it. Very Sad
MJ, you're right about one thing:

The Looney Tunes series needs to be loved every now and then. And that especially goes for the games they made.