The VG Resource

Full Version: Daggerfall SFX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here are nearly all of the sounds effects from Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall. The sounds were located in DAGGER.SND and were ripped with the raw import function from Audacity. The file was located in the ARENA2 folder.

Feel free to notify if there are any problems.

DL Lynx:

All Sound FX - https://www.dropbox.com/s/dgls8xcucwuyb0...allSFX.zip ~8.67 MB
And it's up! I gotta say Nero, you're one of the best TSoR submitters we've got currently, and that's no lie. Big Grin
(08-26-2012, 11:59 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]And it's up! I gotta say Nero, you're one of the best TSoR submitters we've got currently, and that's no lie. Big Grin

Thanks! Cute
i want to edit some sounds in my daggerfall game because i find a bunch of them annoying (like the skeleton warrior screech and the ridiculous inn music XP) so i used a program called DaggerSoundExtract that i downloaded from eusp, then i extracted the .SND file and it gave me 459 .wav files from the game, but all of them had titles like 000_3.wav, 001_4.wav, 002_5.wav, and so on. i have no idea which sound is which because there are no folders or titles, just numbers! DX
and then i downloaded your sfx folder and everything is all nice and titled and organized and such
did i do something wrong? how did u get what you got? o^o
i just want to change some sounds and put them back in the game
(08-03-2013, 08:35 PM)ash123 Wrote: [ -> ]i want to edit some sounds in my daggerfall game because i find a bunch of them annoying (like the skeleton warrior screech and the ridiculous inn music XP) so i used a program called DaggerSoundExtract that i downloaded from eusp, then i extracted the .SND file and it gave me 459 .wav files from the game, but all of them had titles like 000_3.wav, 001_4.wav, 002_5.wav, and so on. i have no idea which sound is which because there are no folders or titles, just numbers! DX
and then i downloaded your sfx folder and everything is all nice and titled and organized and such
First of all, I'm sure that Nero just took the time to listen to them and rename them. Second, this topic is nearing a year old, which means your post is considered a massive bump without contributing anything.
(08-03-2013, 08:35 PM)ash123 Wrote: [ -> ]i want to edit some sounds in my daggerfall game because i find a bunch of them annoying (like the skeleton warrior screech and the ridiculous inn music XP) so i used a program called DaggerSoundExtract that i downloaded from eusp, then i extracted the .SND file and it gave me 459 .wav files from the game, but all of them had titles like 000_3.wav, 001_4.wav, 002_5.wav, and so on. i have no idea which sound is which because there are no folders or titles, just numbers! DX

All I used is the Raw Audio Import function from Audacity and spliced apart each sample. I've never heard of (or used) that sound extractor, but my best guess if you want to replace sounds is to listen to which samples match and replace as needed.
It's a legit question though (even though I couldn't understand it myself), so I'm just going to lock it and not warn anybody.
ash, if you need more help, please send Nero a PM.