The VG Resource

Full Version: FrozenPikman's M&L BiS Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For Popple, I'm not sure if Ridge might allow someone to make new animations of him. If it's your own Popple version, I think it's allowed.
http://spriters-resource.com/community/s...p?tid=7158
(08-25-2012, 02:14 PM)megamario1234 Wrote: [ -> ]For Popple, I'm not sure if Ridge might allow someone to make new animations of him. If it's your own Popple version, I think it's allowed.
http://spriters-resource.com/community/s...p?tid=7158

Well, it was only a matter of time before comparisons would be made. Pretty sure multiple versions are allowed, so long as you're not stealing them, which I'm not. I made the Popple sprites from scratch, using the M&L1 sprites as the main reference, with an occasional glance at the official render.

That said, Ridge(And to a lesser extent, Starpower) were inspirations for these projects, make no mistake.
Recreating something doesn't mean it's not an edit. If you think otherwise, you're showing these off in the wrong community.

Moving on, you said you referenced the Superstar Saga sprites for this Popple. What you forget is that I didn't reference those at all on any level, and yet... Your sprites look conspicuously similar to mine. Need I say more?

If you're looking for actual criticism, make your own and I'll be happy to critique you. Alternatively, if I see another post trying to justify that these are all yours, I'm done with you.
Sorry, but you really aren't on the right forum to be trying bullshit like this.

Ah shit, I just realized. This may or may not be relevant, but a staff can easily check this: There was a member named FrostyPikmin banned a while ago; it was an alt of AzureTranquility, who was also banned. Just saying.
Ridge, you're right. That's ChaoticYoshi ban-dodging again. Thanks for the notice. I've banned him.
Welp, that was short-lived.
And here, I was actually kind of looking forward to this being someone new. Alas, the fact that it was Chaotic just renders the situation uninteresting.

On to better things! Thanks for handling that so quickly.

I am curious now, though, who made the original Jr. Troopa...
Yeah it's disappointing, he had me going there at first too.
As for the Jr. Troopa sprites' origin, the closest thing I can find are these, which he could have edited, but I could be wrong.
Either way, the case is closed now, and with that, so is this thread.