The VG Resource

Full Version: Request: Desert Demoliton Sprites, Backgrounds and Tiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is one of my favorite Sega Genesis Games, because it stars Wile E. Coyote and the Road Runner. Smile

Can anyone please rip the sprites of the characters, items, enemies as well as the backgrounds and tile sets from this Looney Tuney Game? Smile
That's a large request, no one would do all that unless they happened to already be doing it. I'd advise you to shorten that list a bit. Maybe just some tile sets, or some specific enemies you want, since while it may not sound like too much to you it's actually pretty much the whole game you're asking for so if you want anyone to help then you'll have to ask less.
Well... then... how about a sprite section?

I've made a thumbnail for it that I made in a few seconds:
[Image: desert_demolition.png]
Why would we need a section
when we have no sheets

Also, the font is blurred Smile
Well, I can't decide what I would like. So I decided to go with a section.

BTW, I've fixed the icon. The font should be more pixelated now,
I guess I can save the icon for if anyone rips from this game. So, saved.
Thank you! Big Grin
(Why are you doing this Goemar? You have Darkstalkers to do, and you're doing so well with it, just move on man move...)

... I'll look into it...
Well for the characters, enemies and items anyway - not into backgrounds. That's not a yes but take it as a maybe.
You don't have to do the foregrounds, maybe the scenic backdrops from the stages?
He just said in his post he wasn't going to do backgrounds. Don't push your luck because he's still considering ripping from the game despite having other things to do. If he just decides to rip the characters and/or enemies you should be grateful. Just saying, he could also not rip anything, so just wait and see what he decides to do, okay?
Then again... ^^;

Goemar, you don't have to do this. I can wait awhile.

I already got my section accepted, or at least the thumbnail for it.
Right consider the request accepted.
I'll start with just Coyote and Road Runner and then see how it goes from there.
I've never played this game before (I think I owned a Road Runner game on the SNES I played for about 10 minutes and only got because it was in mint condition) so when I submit the sheet if there's something missing just let me know and I'll grab it.
This is kind of a cool game, in that you actually play with Coyote instead of the Road Runner!
No, you can play as both characters! Big Grin