The VG Resource

Full Version: chill man mmx 1 3 style
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guy's this is my second time to post my mmx 1 3 artworks I am an beginner with these sprites I am very good with mm xtreme sprites and an little bit good with the pokemon overworld sprites but I am now exactly to making an chill man in mm x 1 3 style I hope you like it megaman classic in mmx 1 3 style is an little weird but you can see that the head is very hard to make it but here chill man

[Image: j6hrfn.png]
I see you tried to mimic the original's pose but that doesn't translate well in your version. The torso looks broken considering his legs. Change the inclination of his chestplate to lessen this distortion.

I don't know this style's traits but the palette looks mismatched to Megaman's (Megaman's contrast is quite high whereas your sprite lacks it. Also, for readability issues, make his helmet-thing transparent with some shines and remove the lines inside it.
I'd suggest you look through other sprites from MMX and take colors from those rather than just using X's palette. But because most of him is bright white, you may end up stuck using mostly pure white and light blue shading. Just try different colors if you can find them and see what works.
In addition to what Mighty and Gors have already said, his legs are a little bit off; his right (our left) leg is shorter than the other, and his left (our right) boot is larger than the other somewhat. The shading on his left boot is also a little wonky, as it contradicts the lightsource. Also, the darker blot on the lower part of his right boot is a bit distracting.

EDIT: Actually, it seems to me his legs and torso are not aligned. This may or may not be causing his right leg to be shorter. However, the points about the boots still stand.
I'd add the sprite of X next to this so people can see the style better. MM looks weird, his head being an odd shape and overall being too small.
But Chillman is definitely heading in the right direction, I don't think I have anything to add to what others have already said.
today I have worked on solar man in mmx 1 3 style but these sprite are on my computer at my home now I have maded exkaiser in srw gb or gbc style

[Image: braveexkaisersrwgbsprit.png]

I have this sprite learned by the guy that maded xabungle in srw gb or gbc style
It looks really clutterd and thus lacks readability. On smaller sprites, you can't pack as much detail.
has marteen ever acknowledge anything that we have told him about what he does?
emmm I donĀ“t know meta Tongue
let me answer that for you, my dear.

no.