The VG Resource

Full Version: Gotcha Force GC Models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys im new to the forum but I have loads of models to contribute
for now we have Gotcha Force on the GameCube, hope you enjoy

How do i upload models and pics? can someone help me out on this
Images can be hosted on a image hosting website like imgur.com, min.us and the like.
Models need general file hosts, I think min.us takes .zip and everything, then there's mediafire.com and dropbox.com as good choices.

Some require an account, some do not, but in general, an account is recommendable as it allows you to keep track of your uploads.

Personally, I'd go with dropbox.com or min.us since you can put both pictures and model .zips on either.
[Image: akuma_samurai.jpg] [Image: akuma_samurai1.jpg] [Image: akuma_samurai2.jpg] [Image: all_stars.jpg]

[Image: all_starss.jpg] [Image: Axe_Knight.jpg] [Image: Axe_Knight_4.jpg] [Image: Axe_Knight_golden_master.jpg]

[Image: Axe_Knight2.jpg] [Image: Axe_Knight3.jpg] [Image: Barrier_Girl.jpg] [Image: Beam_Samurai.jpg]

[Image: Beam_Samurai_Alt.jpg] [Image: Beam_Samurai_Alt2.jpg] [Image: Beam_Samurai2.jpg] [Image: Beam_Samurai3.jpg]

[Image: Beam_Samurai4.jpg] [Image: Beam_Samurai5.jpg] [Image: Blizzard_Dragon.jpg] [Image: Blizzard_Dragon2.jpg]

[Image: Blizzard_Dragon3.jpg] [Image: Blizzard_Dragon4.jpg] [Image: Blizzard_Dragon5.jpg] [Image: Blizzard_Dragon6.jpg]

[Image: Blizzard_Dragon7.jpg] [Image: Buttons.jpg] [Image: buttons_2.jpg] [Image: buttons_3.jpg]

[Image: Chrono_Samurai.jpg] [Image: Chrono_Samurai_2.jpg] [Image: Chrono_Samurai_green.jpg] [Image: Chrono_Samurai_solid_gold.jpg]

[Image: Chrono_Samurai_solid_gold2.jpg] [Image: Chrono_Samurai_solid_gold3.jpg] [Image: cosmic_dragon.jpg] [Image: cosmic_dragon_sun_beam_version.jpg]

[Image: cosmic_dragon_sun_beam_version_2.jpg] [Image: cosmic_dragon2.jpg] [Image: cosmic_dragon3.jpg] [Image: cosmic_dragon4.jpg]

[Image: cosmic_dragon5.jpg] [Image: Cyber_Death_Dragon.jpg] [Image: Cyber_Death_Dragon_GOLD.jpg] [Image: Cyber_Death_Dragon_GOLD_2.jpg]

[Image: Cyber_Death_Dragon_I_look_shite_version.jpg] [Image: Cyber_Death_Dragon_Ladys_version.jpg] [Image: Cyber_Death_Dragon_Shiny_blue_ver.jpg] [Image: Cyber_Death_Dragon2.jpg]

[Image: Death_Saucer.jpg] [Image: Death_Saucer_gold_ver.jpg] [Image: Death_Saucer2.jpg] [Image: Death_Saucer3.jpg]

[Image: Death_Saucer4.jpg] [Image: Death_wing.jpg] [Image: Death_wing2.jpg] [Image: Death_wing3.jpg]

[Image: Demon_Samurai.jpg] [Image: Demon_Samurai_6.jpg] [Image: Demon_Samurai_7.jpg] [Image: Demon_Samurai2.jpg]

[Image: Demon_Samurai3.jpg] [Image: Demon_Samurai4.jpg] [Image: Demon_Samurai5.jpg] [Image: Drill_robot.jpg]

[Image: Drill_robot_4.jpg] [Image: Drill_robot_5.jpg] [Image: Drill_robot_gold.jpg] [Image: Drill_robot2.jpg]

[Image: Drill_robot3.jpg] [Image: Eagle_jet.jpg] [Image: G_red_Vlad.jpg] [Image: G_red_Vlad_2.jpg]

[Image: g_red_gold2_WM.jpg] [Image: g_red_white.jpg] [Image: g_red_white_show_off.jpg] [Image: g_red_with_vlad_swords.jpg]

[Image: ICBM_Tank.jpg] [Image: ICBM_Tank_trigger_Gold_happy.jpg] [Image: ICBM_Tank2.jpg] [Image: ICBM_Tank3.jpg]

[Image: Metal_hero_custom.jpg] [Image: Metal_hero_custom2.jpg] [Image: Ring_Valkerie.jpg] [Image: Ring_Valkerie2.jpg]

[Image: Ring_Valkerie3.jpg] [Image: Ring_Valkerie4.jpg] [Image: Shadow_barrier_girl.jpg] [Image: Shadow_barrier_girl_2.jpg]

[Image: Shadow_girl.jpg] [Image: Show_off_3.jpg] [Image: Sirius.jpg] [Image: Sirius_new.jpg]

[Image: Sirius_new2.jpg] [Image: Sirius_new3.jpg] [Image: Sirius_new4.jpg] [Image: Sirius_new5.jpg]

[Image: Sirius_new6.jpg] [Image: Sirius_new7.jpg] [Image: Sirius_new8.jpg] [Image: Sirius_new9.jpg]

[Image: Sirius_new10.jpg] [Image: Sirius_new11.jpg] [Image: Sirius2.jpg] [Image: Sirius3.jpg]

[Image: Sirius4.jpg] [Image: Sirius5.jpg] [Image: Slow_Valkerie.jpg] [Image: Slow_Valkerie2.jpg]

[Image: Slow_Valkerie3.jpg] [Image: Slow_Valkerie4.jpg] [Image: ultimate_cannon.jpg] [Image: ultimate_cannon_gold.jpg]

[Image: ultimate_cannon2.jpg] [Image: ultimate_cannon3.jpg] [Image: untitledg.jpg] [Image: VICTORY_JET.jpg]

[Image: VICTORY_JET2.jpg] [Image: Vlad_Golden_WM.jpg] [Image: Death_Saucer.png] [Image: Gotcha_coins.png]

[Image: Gotcha_coins_2.png] [Image: Gotcha_coins_3.png] [Image: Gotcha_coins_4.png] [Image: gred_proper.png]

[Image: ICBM_Tank.png] [Image: Room.png] [Image: ultimate_cannon.png] [Image: untitledg.png]

[Image: untitledg2.png] [Image: untitledg23.png] [Image: VICTORY_JET.png] [Image: VICTORY_JET2.png]

[Image: VICTORY_JET3.png] [Image: VICTORY_JET4.png]
These be the models, what does everyone think?
Uh... do you intend on uploading the actual models or just renders? Because those are just renders you posted.
Post Image.com does not allow file uploads, only image uploads. Try one of the sites Previous suggested for posting your actual models, if that is what your intention is.
I do intend to post models, these are renders of just a small number of models in my collection, I made these over a year ago so i thought id just demonstrate a few models I had by just uploading the screens i did of them before,

If that makes sense,

i'll upload the models tomorrow, its too late now
1 question, do I upload models with textures on them? or textures in a separate file on the same zip?
The textures should be in the same folder as the specific models they belong to (all in the same .ZIP/.RAR). And if one character has alt. colors/costumes and the like, those should be included in their own separate, labeled folders, inside the same archive file.
These are some really neat-looking models! Big Grin

You're still going to submit these, right?
omg please submit that dragon model atleast!
it looks like some kinda super ausome greymon X!
I would really like to have the Fortress models