The VG Resource

Full Version: Trooper Ant sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trooper Ant is a mutant monster.

But I can't use Adobe Photoshop anymore, because it's expired.

I sure feel sorry for taking a name: Adobe Photoshop from the company.

Here's a spritesheet. However it has only four sprites in it, because it's incomplete and needs attack sprites.

[Image: utR5B.png]

If you see a trooper ant with legs crossed. It's a error I made.

And I need some sprite editors for this.

Please reply.
Personally I'd use MS Paint over Photoshop for sprites.
Did you take a look at TSR's archive? I think we have a lot of references for ants.
MS Paint is fine for sprites. Like, super fine.
To be honest I don't even know where to start with C+C. I would advise looking at sprites, looking at other people's work, and seeking out a few tutorials.

This isn't something worth changing or editing. It's time to get some knowledge and start again (though feel free to make another ant of course). Don't get down about it, and don't go into denial. Spriting is a long road to follow and even those who hit the ground running are going to end up on their faces a few times.
Thank you for telling me about MS Paint. I don't have it one on windows xp. But now I do on windows 7. And Trooper Ant is a monster, a enemy with pincers and wears a helmet like the army wears. And it's for a animated battle.
If you want photoshop, the CS2 version is free for download... Enter on adobe site and look for it..
Or you could use gimp, that is free and is complete like photoshop.
You can try too graphics gale.
And of course, ms paint..

It really doesn't matter the tool, the important is the artist understand the concept about spriting and training hard.