The VG Resource

Full Version: SimCity 2000 Fonts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After doing a little bit of TiledGGD tomfoolery, I managed to rip the font from the PS1 version of SimCity 2000.

The font was ripped and compiled from these files found in the FONTS folder of the game disc:

-JISROMAN.MCF (Mix of Japanese and Roman characters)
-KANJI12.MKT (Contains a lot of white blocks (probably used to be Japanese characters))
-SYSTEM12.MCF (The main font used in the game (for the US version at least)
-W0112.MKF (Symbols)
-W0212.MKF (Yet more symbols)
-W0312.MKF (Symbols with Roman characters)
-W1112.MKF (Even more symbols)
-W1212.MKF (Can make "©1996 MAXIS INC" from the blocks)
-W1312.MKF (Symbols again)

Here are the results:

Game Icon:
[Image: SC2KIcon.png?dl=1]

Sprite Icon:
[Image: SC2KFntIcon.png?dl=1]

Font Used in the game:
[Image: SC2KFnt.png?dl=1]
Credit not required!

Let me know if there are any problems!
No problems, this looks fine =)
...Except that you spelled Resource as "Resoursce" on the icon, but that's all. Tongue
(08-22-2012, 10:15 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]...Except that you spelled Resource as "Resoursce" on the icon, but that's all. Tongue

Hopefully It'll be a quick fix.

[EDIT] Should be fixed now.
Okey-dokey, it is uploaded. Big Grin
(08-22-2012, 11:53 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Okey-dokey, it is uploaded. Big Grin

Wonderful, thanks! Smile
looks like you realy like simscity
(01-18-2014, 05:48 PM)modelman22 Wrote: [ -> ]looks like you realy like simscity
It looks like you really like necroposting. Take a three-day ban to cool down from your constant gravedigging spam.

(EDIT: Bumping the ban up to a week because you have SEVEN DUPLICATE ACCOUNTS. I could permaban you right now if I wanted to.)