The VG Resource

Full Version: SindustriesLtd Custom Mario All Stars-Esque Stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
people said to post my customs here before posting them on the actual upload boardy thing. Also got rid of that goomba thing that i kinda stole (sorry) Sad

[Image: 76131bdd.png]
[Image: 78506728.png]

UPDATED thank you sir
use this one instead for the image link of your sprites:
http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s519...ceced5.png

also, about that goomba... Were you the person that created Goomba Online?

(08-20-2012, 12:23 AM)SindustriesLtd Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2012, 11:53 PM)UnHolyDarkth Wrote: [ -> ]also, about that goomba... Were you the person that created Goomba Online?

i have not heard of that, what is it?

An MMO created by Malias of the Game Maker Community. It uses the exact same Goomba sprites shown up there
[Image: screensmall1247086842.png]

And if you didn't heard of it yet the Goomba sprites are in your spritesheet.. Are the Goomba sprites even yours? o.O
(08-19-2012, 11:53 PM)UnHolyDarkth Wrote: [ -> ]also, about that goomba... Were you the person that created Goomba Online?

i did not create that, i found a goomba on a sprite sheet and liked the design of it so i customized it a bit. The goomba online guy probably had the same idea... or he did the original. i don't know.
it would help if you actually shared this original sprite that you edited into a "custom".
so sorry about that, i look like a jackass now, i didn't really think it through when i was putting this together. I had this sheet ready for about a year and i never seriously thought about posting it until now. I just used it more making random MSPaint levels Tongue. I can assure you that the rest of it is most likely 100% custom...
any reason why you didn't made the full walking animation of the turtles?

or the animations of every variant/recolor of the sprites you made?
(08-20-2012, 01:17 AM)Meta Wrote: [ -> ]any reason why you didn't made the full walking animation of the turtles?

or the animations of every variant/recolor of the sprites you made?

well, the turtles were a takeoff from the SMW turtles which only had two walking animations: standing still and stepping as do mine. I also wanted to keep it "short and sweet" i guess so i figured if anyone was to use these sprites that they could use the standing pallette and color the walking version with that. maybe later ill do a more complete one.