The VG Resource

Full Version: [Art] Bikini Girls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to try out some more vector work after posting my Strawberries and getting positive replies, so I worked on some more human anatomy work in vector over the past two days, and to make it more appealing to lonely men on the internet, I thought I'd do some bikini girls in a semi-anime style.

[Image: 1882383.jpg]
Description taken from Sheezyart:
Basically, I wanted to test out various things with vector and this is the result. Some bits are horrific, some bits look decent. I really love how the stomach came out on here though, the shape is almost perfect.

After making this one, I decided to make another, except using a reverse form of shading - Using lighter tones rather than darker to make the shapes and form.

[Image: 1883056.jpg]
Description taken from Sheezyart:
Once again, made this mainly to test some vector stuff out - I quite like the way this came out, particularly the face and hair, though I feel I caused some errors on the hair.
I also think that the lighting on the rest of the body is kind of odd, though not producing a terrible outcome, I feel that it worked well.

I also love my crab I made in 3 minutes at the end because I thought the image needed more depth Tongue
Very well done. The crab is badass.

The right hand of the girl in the first picture looks a bit awkward to me.
Dead or Alive springs to mind.
they look really stiff and doll-like
(09-07-2008, 05:16 PM)you can call me 7ILBY Wrote: [ -> ]Dead or Alive springs to mind.

It's pretty synonymous with "anime bikini girls" these days. IDK if it's even a fighting game any more...
I have to agree with red rabbits.

There's a force called gravity...
Aye - I do have an issue with stiff limbs. But I'm working on it with new works.
The first one looks like Lei-Fang Cute
(09-08-2008, 02:05 PM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Aye - I do have an issue with stiff limbs. But I'm working on it with new works.

Usually the trick is to do an observational study on an arm (I generally use my own) in a relaxed pose, the drawing should not be used as a reference, the idea of how the arm is should be simpler to communicate afterwards. If you know what I mean.