The VG Resource

Full Version: tSR Workout thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So after a recent Skype discussion, I thought it would be a good idea if we all did daily Pushups and stuff, starting with 10 a day. I figure we can all post here with the number of pushups that we did that day, ideally going from 10 to 30 by the end of the month. I have no idea what I am doing, so if that is not a reasonable goal, then I guess we will shoot for something higher.
Everyone could set there own goals and and someone keep track of it or something, that's my idea.
I have a pushup bra, does it count
I already do, like, 100 push ups a day anyway, because I'm a stud.
(08-18-2012, 04:16 PM)Phantom K Wrote: [ -> ]I already do, like, 100 push ups a day anyway, because I'm a stud.
I would think you'd phase through the ground. Ouch!
Ghost Pecks are nonexistant.
Because there are no Ghost Chicks to Ghost Peck him.
Did something like 30 pushups and 40 situps yesterday. My dad's been trying to get back in shape and decided to drag me along. Probably going to do the same today.
Between 25 and 30. Doing 50 in 60 seconds is my objective
I do between -10 to 0 a day.

But yeah this is a cool thread, I'll try and do at least 10 a day. I started at one point but it went on for about a day before I stopped, hopefully I'll keep this up.

Mind you if I'm fairly active in general, running around and whatnot, it's just right now my position doesn't really allow it.
(08-18-2012, 05:21 PM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]I do between -10 to 0 a day.

How is this possible I don't even
(08-18-2012, 05:36 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2012, 05:21 PM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]I do between -10 to 0 a day.

How is this possible I don't even

He sits on the couch eating potato chips 0 to 10 times a day.
Well it's actually 0 to 20 packs of potato chips per day, each pack counts as -0.5 pushups (yes that's how good my pushups are).
Cake and candy does more damage to the stats.
(08-18-2012, 06:48 PM)Shadow Kami Wrote: [ -> ]Cake and candy does more damage to the stats.

Don't forget about pie. Wink

Especially blueberry... mmmmm...
Pages: 1 2 3 4