The VG Resource

Full Version: Order of Ecclesia sprite assembly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, does anyone on this forum know how the hell the Order of Ecclesia sprites are assembled? The sprites are useless to me unassembled, as I have no idea how to assemble any of them.

I don't necessarily need ALL of them assembled, I just want these ones the most:

Barlowe
The Villagers
Banshee
Black Panther/Lady Cat
Draculina
Grave Digger
Jersey Devil
Lilith
Mad Butcher and Snatcher (note: ignore the insect-like appendages in Butcher's sheet; only the Mad Snatcher has those)
Werebat
Blackmore*
Death*

*Characters marked with an asterisk aren't crucial, but I would like them

On a side note, if anyone is willing to rip Albus, I would REALLY appreciate it; I need his sprites for a comic series, but his sprites aren't to be found anywhere, and my ten-year-old computer won't run any of the DS emulators, so I can't rip them myself...
You need to assemble each pose individually... It's a huge undertaking, and Smithy was kind enough to do it for a few sheets, but really, nobody is going to do this for you...
The only way to tell if it's 1:1 correct with the game would be to basically rip from screenshots, which with a game like this, would take a VERY long time.
FML...

I guess I won't be getting theses sprites then...

Go ahead and lock this then; if no one is going to do these, then there is no use for this topic
Just one thing, you need these for a sprite comic? I don't see why you couldn't just pick what you feel like and assemble it as you want, then? I mean, I doubt you'd need all of these 100% correctly assembled for that. Either way, sorry. Closing this as you wish.