The VG Resource

Full Version: Oh hai :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone! I'm new (to sprite work and flash, not just here) and just thought I'd say hi Smile

I've just read a thread on how to make decent sprites, and I have the rules open on another tab ready to read now.

I probably won't do very many posts containing work done by me (or anyone else, I worded that badly), I'm more of a lurker than a poster.

See y'all around Smile
Heya, welcome to the Resource! You may be a lurker, but nevertheless I hope to see you around.

(08-16-2012, 03:54 PM)DarkMalfunction Wrote: [ -> ]I've just read a thread on how to make decent sprites, and I have the rules open on another tab ready to read now.

[Image: 1291131680_two-thumbs-up.jpg]
Welcome to the Resource Community, DarkMalfunction!

Seems like you'll find your way around! Genki ^_^
(08-16-2012, 04:04 PM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]Heya, welcome to the Resource! You may be a lurker, but nevertheless I hope to see you around.

(08-16-2012, 03:54 PM)DarkMalfunction Wrote: [ -> ]I've just read a thread on how to make decent sprites, and I have the rules open on another tab ready to read now.

[Image: 1291131680_two-thumbs-up.jpg]
Something tells me I'm gonna like it here Big Grin
Welcome to TSR, Dark dude! I hope you do enjoy your stay here! TSR is a friendly community who always enjoys helpings others so if you do need assistance please feel free to ask. Cute